The new house

Derek's pov

Stiles was still sitting on my lap even though the game had ended. Everyone was asleep except us. I felt slightly awkward since we both just sat there in silence so I decided to speak up, "Stiles?" I asked and he just looked at me and smiled. "You know, you're really really hot." Stiles said hiccuping. I smiled a little the alcohol I drank was starting to go away for me but he's human. He is definitely still drunk. I didn't even need to know he was human for that. I could tell by the hiccups. He leaned his head in and kissed my lips.I kissed him back. We kept kissing until we heard a cough. We looked up but everyone was still asleep.

I carried stiles upstairs. I carried him into my room and I laid him down in my bed. I took off my shirt and pants and laid next to him. He started crying and I hugged him and sat up. "I-is it m-me, a-am I, t-the r-reason He's n-never h-home?" I hugged him tight and I didn't let go. I actually felt really bad for him, how could he think his dad didn't want to see him?
"Shhh no, no it's not your dad is just busy but he still loves you, he loves you so so much I promise." I said and I rested my chin on his head. I know he won't remember this when he wakes up but if he ever cries over that same reason I'll be there. "D-Derek?" Stiles asked me

"Yes Stiles?" I asked back, He move away from me and looked at me. He kissed me and I kissed back. I've never felt happier in my life. He actually kissed me and I didn't have to do it. It wasn't a dare. He pulled away and took a breath. "Mm goodnight." He whispered, I whispered back a goodnight. I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around Stiles.

(Next morning)

I woke up to the whole pack on my bed. They were all touching me or Stiles. It wasn't anything sexual, it was like cuddling with the whole pack. Often times my mom would do this with her pack. She would call them puppy piles, I missed my mom. They already started treating him like pack mom. Amazing. Everyone started waking up. This was good because today we all had to train since it was the full moon tonight. Once everyone had their eyes open I said, "Okay everyone up, put on some work out clothes full moons tonight and we have to train." I bit Boyd yesterday before he had slept but he found his way in bed too. Everyone ran out of the house. I really need to get this house fixed. I took my phone out and called someone.

"Hey Kathrine, I need you to help me out. I need to fix up my old house and I was wondering if you could use your magic."

"Oh course Derek, I promised your mom I'd help you always. I'll be in your room like now."

I heard a laugh before she hung up then she was standing right in front of the bed.
"Oh you found yourself a nice mate my friend." She smiles down at Stiles, I watched as she choo'd and I rolled my eyes, "Shut up, he doesn't know." I said looking at her and she nodded. "Fix it to fit 10 people leave my room in this spot have his connected to mine so we share a bathroom, a big table to fit 12 and the outside to look like my old home." I said and she nodded she closed her eyes. I felt bad for not saying please but she was already annoying me. I watched as she started whispering something.

I closed my eyes and opened them when she stopped whispering. My room was nice, the bed was the same but a little bigger and softer. The sheets were black now and so were the rest of the furniture in here. My walls were a red color. It wasn't type of red that was bright, it was nice.

(I tried finding a picture but I couldn't find a good one)

"The walls might change color in every room depending on what you want them to be. This way you can change them all the time without the trouble of painting it." Kathrine said and I nodded, I started to get curious as to what Stiles' room looked like. "What's his room look like?" I asked and she smiled, "Baby blue walls with black furniture and black stuff for his bed in a way you both are matching." She said giving me a wink. This woman will be the death of me. She's a great person don't get me wrong but her annoying me is too much.

"Thank you." I smiled and she nodded while disappearing. Stiles opened his eyes not long after. "Hey you have a room here now, do you want to change because I'm sure Kathrine put close in your dresser." I said looking down at him. I watched as he started to sit up with his brows furrowed.
"Okay... who's Kathrine?" Stiles asked getting up from bed, he started looking around my room and I just looked at him.
"She's a family friend and a warlock who fixed the house. Walk into the bathroom there should be another another door that's your room." I smiled at stiles and he nodded. I watched as he walked into the bathroom. I hate the fact that he's leaving but I love watching him walk away. (Hehe Sorry had to put that there)

"Uhm Derek !" He yelled, I walked into his room. "I was looking for a sweatshirt but most of these are yours." He said looking up at me, his eyes still looked so tired. Regardless of the sleep still evident in his eyes they were open wide. He looked lost and it was the cutest thing.
"Oh, well I can go get you one from your house if you want." I looked at him but he was looking at my abs. I pretended not to notice. "Uhm no that's fine." He said going through his drawers and picking out boxers and sweatpants with a workout shirt. He grabbed a towel from a different drawer. He walked into the bathroom and I walked in after him. "Thank you Derek, for everything." He said smiling at me I nodded. God his smile is perfect, he is perfect.