Training pt.2

Derek's pov

I watched as Issac walked back looking a little mad. "Okay now come smell me so you know what I smell like." I said looking at them Scott came up and smelled me right away. Issac was next "You smell sooo good." He said winking at me, I looked at him confused. Was this kid on crack? I'm pretty sure Stiles' scent was better than mine. Stiles looked a little jealous but covered it up. I hope Stiles is okay, I wasn't sure how much Adderall he was supposed to have but he had taken a lot. I don't know why he needed it but I guess he also needed two waters.

"Okay, now hearing, focus on what you can hear." I said hoping Scott will catch on since Issac isn't being very cooperative. It's like he wasn't the extra attention for whatever reason. "I hear 3 other heartbeats." Scott said looking up and I nodded. Now stiles tell Scott a lie that isn't obvious so he can practice.
"How about you tell me why you have Derek's clothes." Scott looked at Stiles.
Stiles blushed a little. "I have his clothes because Derek's my boyfriend." I saw Stiles wink at me when Scott wasn't looking.

"Uhm what am I looking for ?" Scott asked. I smiled at him a little, "The changed in heartbeat." I said looking at Scott, he nodded then looked back at Stiles, "Stiles why did you have Derek's clothes?" Scott asked again, "Because Derek is my boyfriend." Stiles said a little slower, I smelt confusion and started to get confused myself. Why are we confused? That shouldn't be confusing.
"There was no change in heartbeat." Scott said looking confused then went wide eye.
"Are you guys-?"He cut himself off waiting for an answer.

"No." Is what me and Issac said at the same time Stiles just looked lost. "Why didn't it work?" He asked looking genuinely confused. "Because, you're obsessed with him, you probably jerk off to him huh Stilinski?" Issac asked looking at Stiles. I saw tears welling in his eyes.
Shit. He wasn't sad more of embarrassed than anything. I would've probably cried too, who the fuck says that shit? "No I-I Don't, Scott, Derek I'm sorry but I h-have to go n-now." Stiles said he was already crying and couldn't really see. There was no need for him to get into a car crash.

That little shit Isaac would probably just laugh at him and call him pathetic.
"No, stay because you're crying and you can't see clearly." I said looking at him and he shook his head. "Fine, I'll take a walk then." He did not wait for an answer he simply just hopped off is jeep and left.
"What the hell Issac?" I yelled at Him and he just looked at me. He shrugged, "What? it's probably true." He said looking at me and Scott. Scott jumped forward and punched Issac. I would've done it myself but I'm glad it was Scott.

"You bitch, you know how people are treating him ever since he came out and now you say this!" Scott looked like he was about ready to murder someone. I was honestly ready to let him. "Bitch he thought you were his friend, he trusted you and this is what you do? you go and tell people all this stuff so that they're against his sexuality! That's low Issac even for you!" Scott got off of Issac and just looked at me. Anger was the only thing in his eyes and for a moment I thought I was next. "If he's gonna continue to act like this, I want out of your pack, I won't let him treat Stiles like this." Scott said growling a little,
I nodded. I wasn't going to let Isaac great him like that either.

2 hours later

Scott took the Jeep home, I'm currently looking for Stiles. Issac is back home waiting to apologize. I don't think he actually means it but we'll see. I started to smell that amazing scent and I ran towards it. He was asleep. I carried him and started walking back home. We were almost there when he started moving. He moved around in till he was comfortable, which was with his head in the crook of my neck with arms and legs wrapped around me. When we got back I opened the door to see Issac sitting in a chair.

"Oh look, he's back." Issac said looking at Stiles. Stiles started shaking a little but looked up at Issac. "Stiles I'm-." Issac didn't have enough time to finish when Stiles whispered a little, his lips close to my ear. I walked off up to my bedroom and laid him on the bed. "Stay." He said while keeping his eyes close. I laid in bed until he fell asleep. I couldn't have asked for something more perfect then just me and him lying here. It was amazing. I wrapped my hands around him and soon fell asleep after. I don't know why it felt this great but it did. I liked him so much for no reason at all. I hadn't known him for long but I had loved the way he smelt, looked, acted, is, and the way he was in my clothes. The way he smelt like me when he showered here. The way he looked in my clothes.