Erica kissed who?!?

Derek's pov

I looked around the hall and saw the doors all had little plaques on top of the doors. Everyone's room had their names above the door but the guests rooms plaques were empty. I walked downstairs with Stiles following me. No one was in the living room so I assumed they all found their rooms. "So breakfast." I said nodding while walking into the kitchen, it looked exactly like before the douse burnt down. I've missed my home so much. I opened the fridge and took out tons of bacon and sausage. I grabbed a lot of bread and cheese and eggs. I put them all on the counter and started cooking. I never understood why I always saw my mom in the kitchen. Now I know why. She had so many wolves to feed. I'm not sure if I regret biting the people that I did. Too much food to make.

Stiles pov

I watched as Derek cooked food, he was about to start the eggs but he was holding the egg wrong. I don't even know how you hold an egg wrong! This man, sigh. "Derek, you're going to make a mess that's not how you hold the egg to crack it." I said and he shook his head "Stiles I've cooked the bacon and sausage right." He said looking at me. Just cause you can cook one thing doesn't mean you can cook everything. "You only cooked those right because you almost burnt them." I said laughing a little. I got up and took the egg from his hand and cracked the egg the proper way. I cracked more until he said it was enough.

I went to go sit down but as I turn around the whole pack looked at me and Derek with curious tired eyes. "Sit down and I'm sure Derek will explain everything." I said looking back and Derek gave me a nod. I loved how they all looked like curious little children. It was honestly really adorable. We all sat down and Derek served everyone food with my help. Since me and Derek were the last to sit down we had to sit next to each other. "You guys saw you have names on the doors. If someone decides to share a room the name will leave and it'll be a guest room, the walls might change color if you want them to and yeah that's about it we all have to train a little today because of the full moon." Derek said and the whole pack nodded.

Apparently the first full moon is really hard on the new kids and it's Boyd's, Issac's, Erica's, and Scott's first full moon.
"What's it like?" I asked and Derek looked at me. "It effects everyone differently some people get horny others have a really bad blood lust, others find their mate on the first moon and others just stay calm and find their anchor." He said looking at me. I nodded this was going to be a long night. How is it that all of those emotions are sort of linked together. They all lead to aggressive behavior!

(Time skip to training)

The pack was training outside and I was sitting in the porch. It was getting dark outside and Erica started to shift but it didn't seem like she wanted to kill anyone. I'll take this as a good sign! I got out of my chair and walked towards Derek and Erica. "Derek maybe right now is a good time to stop I mean what if the rest of them start to shift?" I asked because I'd don't want anyone to get hurt.
I looked at Erica but she had this really creepy look in her eyes when she looked at me. Whatever, must be the moon. "Not we have to go ag-." Derek was cut off by Erica pushing him away.

"Erica what the He-." And I was cut off because she put her lips on my lips. I kissed back for like a second but then I moved away. She tried grabbing me by my shoulder but instead she scratched me. I yelled in pain and fell to the floor. Jesus, never again, hear me? NEVER AGAIN! God that hurt. Hurt like hell.
I heard a growl and it came from Issac and Derek. They both attacked Erica.
Oh god, children! They're all fucking children. I swear, "Stop, DEREK STOP! YOU ARE THE ALPHA YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN CONTROL!" I yelled, he stopped and changed back into human form. Issac stopped attacking Erica too, he came over to hug me. I hugged him back.

"I want cuddles." He said and I laughed a little. Gotta love Isaac, "Derek take care of those pups I can take care of this one." I said and I took Issac by the hand and took him inside. I heard a little growl escape Derek's lips. "Issac, I have to get cleaned up first because it'll get infected." I said and he nodded but followed me all the way to Derek's room into the bathroom.
I got out the first aid kit from my side of the sink. I took off the sweatshirt to reveal my skinny body. I heard Issac gasp.
"Yeah, I know." I said and didn't look at the mirror. Same reaction with everyone.
"Uhm Can you help? If it's too gross you can leave, I know I look bad." I said and he took the cleaning wipe from my hand.

"You don't look bad, you have faint abs it's just that your skin is so pale. if I wanted to leave marks they'd show up so beautifully on you." Issac looked at me and smiled. What an odd thing to say. Don't people actually think this? "You like Scott though." I said, I am so confused why would Issac say something like that?
"Yeah well right now I like you." He said looking at me something in his eyes changed. Fuck this full moon shit. "Scott is my best friend you can't do this." I said looking at the bloody wipe. I closed up the first aid kit and put it back under the sink.
"Come on you said you wanted to cuddle." I said and grabbed his hand leading him downstairs on the big couch.

I laid down and he laid down behind me.
He flipped me over so I was facing him and pressed our chests together. He nuzzled his head in my neck. I rapped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. It's amazing how much control Isaac has. Even with his hormones being all wack. We just fell asleep like that.