Training pt.1

Stiles pov

I was on my way to Scott's house when I thought of a nickname that fit Derek perfectly. Sour wolf. Haha! He's always looking like a little grumpy cat in his own corner. I think it fits him beautifully. I arrived at Scott's place and texted him to come out. Once he was out he got inside my Jeep. "Hey Sti." He said smiling, I
missed my best friend. I know it's only been some hours but I feel like I don't see him often. "Hey Scotty, What's got you all smiley?" I asked smiling back at my best friend, "I'm excited what if I'm like super man?" He asked and I laughed so hard.
I started driving. "Dude super man?" I laughed again, super man.. nah.

"Yeah, I mean minus the flying but what if I'm super strong and badass like him." Scott smiled, I started laughing harder as we pulled up to Derek's place. I walked into Derek's house laughing. "Hey Der-Derek! Scotty here thinks he can be like super man." I laughed hard and I thought I was close to dying. I saw Derek smile then stop right away. I saw Issac and stopped laughing. That man killed my entire mood. I rolled my eyes, "Scott can't be like super man." Derek said and I smiled a little.

I knew my face was red because I was laughing so much. Honestly my stomach hurt a little. Super man.. so funny. "That's what I told him." I said smiling, I haven't laughed like that in months. "Oh shit, I forgot to bring your clothes back." I said realizing that I never gave them back.
"It's okay just bring them back when you can." Derek said and Issac looked confused and so did Scott. "Long story Scotty." I said looking at him, it wasn't really much of a long story but I'll tell him eventually. "Okay, let me go get my sweatpants and I'll be back." Derek said looking at Scott and Scott nodded.

We waited until Derek came back shirtless with sweatpants. I took the bottle of Adderall out of my pocket and swallowed a pills. I only did this because I didn't need my pants growing uncomfortable. I was honestly going to start hyperventilating. All of this energy being wasted on Adderall when I could use it somewhere else. Jesus, wasn't this shit supposed to help me stay focused?!Issac saw this and rolled his eyes. "Stiles you could have asked for water." Derek said looking at me. I looked at the pills and took some more. Don't look, don't look. Maybe I should go on a run? Or like something. I could totally keep myself distracted.

This was going to be a lot of work.
He's hot. "Oh yeah sorry." I said looking at him, he walked into the kitchen then back out with a bottle of water he handed it to me. I drank half of it. "Are you gonna need another one?" He asked and I nodded. Lord knows I need to stay hydrated because A BITCH THIRSTY... stay calm stay calm. Oh god a run.. yes a run. "Here let me show you where they are just in case." Derek said looking at me I nodded and followed him into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and the whole Thing was filled with water bottles there is more in the cabinets.

This is crazy. We all went outside and I sat on the hood of my Jeep. "Okay Scott, Issac since I'm training you both. We'll start with scent, smell Stiles and tell him what he smells like, I'll let you know if you got it right." Derek said looking at me. They both came over and smelled me a bit. "He smells gross." Is simply what Issac said with an eye roll. So
Petty, I took a shower, that asshole. "Issac go jog a lap around the preserve and come back." Derek said looking at Issac, Issac took off running when he got back Scott said something.

"He smells like honey and lavender." Derek nodded and said "Which smell is more dominant the honey or lavender?" Scott looked a little confused and smelled me again. Issac did the same but pinched his nose since apparently I smell that bad.
"Another lap Issac, Scott the answer?" Derek looked between the two. "Lavender." And with that Issac took off.
"Good job Scott, you're right." Derek gave a small smile. I was getting tired of this honestly. Like Jesus be more original! He could've said I smelt like death! Instead he plugs his nose like a child.

"Stiles start walking into the woods and Scott and Issac will go find you if they have no luck I'll come get you myself." Derek looked at me and I started walking with my water. I waited and about 15 minutes later I heard arguing.
"Just shut up asshole, you're so rude to Stiles just because you're so popular and you have the bite now he's the only real friend you'll get!" Scott yelled that's when I started walking a little faster. Get away get away. See now this is a good way to use my energ- ouch, I was tackled onto the ground a minute later. "I actually like that you smell like lavender it's just harder to find you when you're in the woods." Scott smiles at me and I smiled at him. I love this guy.

We got up and walked back to Derek.
"Nice job, I'm assuming you found him first Scott." Derek said looking at Scott and he just nodded. Isaac still looked annoyed, I mean maybe he wouldn't be if he actually found me first. God, if you're not going to be a decent human then you can at least be a decent werewolf. I can't believe I just said that. I'm officially going insane.