Issacs an ass

Stiles pov

I woke up really tired and walked to my bathroom. I took off my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. "Ew." I said turning away and turning in the hot water. I don't even know why I bother looking in the mirror anymore. The reaction will always be the same. I rolled my eyes. I got in and let the nice hot water fall on my skin. I stood there for a while before I grabbed shampoo and put it in my hair. It was days like this when I had no lacrosse practice that I loved to shower in the morning. It always made me feel more awake and ready for the day. That or I would fall asleep again, but either way I loved morning showers. I grabbed soap and rubbed it all over my body before rinsing it.

I turned off the water then pulled a towel around my waist. I opened the door and walked into my room when I noticed it's 3 in the morning. Why the hell did I wake up this early?! I quickly pulled on a pair of red boxer briefs and a t-shirt that was too big since it was- oh shit it's Derek's. Fuck, I forgot it give it back... Whatever. I took it off and pulled on some sweatpants.
I laid down in bed and pulled the sheets over me knowing I'd have to be awake again in another 3 hours.

Derek's pov

I watched him sleep because for some odd reason he was awake at 3. I wonder if maybe he ever wants to be warmer. I sighed and just continued to watch until I felt so tired that I eventually fell asleep on his window sill.

Stiles pov

I woke up to that annoying ass sound.
My alarm was ringing. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. I got out of bed and put on a black shirt and a pair of jeans the grabbed my red flannel. I put on my flannel as I walked around my room. Something doesn't feel right. I stood at my door and looked at everything carefully. I jumped because there was this huge ass thing lying outside my window. I was hoping it wasn't some dead animal. It really scared the shit outta me. I walked over and knocked on the window. The person shot up and I got to see who it was, Derek. Oh thank god. I opened my window.
"I-sorry i couldn't sleep so I came here and I fell asleep." Derek said looking around like he was confused.

"If you needed to come in you could've just asked." I said looking at him, he really could've just knocked and I'd open it. "Okay, Sorry, I'll do that next time if there is a next time." He said sounding very confused. I don't understand, what's so confusing? I mean he literally put himself up there willingly. "Okay well, Ive gotta give Scott a ride to school, do what you want, bye." I said before grabbing my backpack and leaving. Once I was out of my house I locked my door and walked over to my Jeep. I got in and started her up. I drove to Scott's place then honked the horn about fifty times. Scott finally came out of the house.

"Drive." He said once he got in, weird, I usually get a good morning out of him.
"You okay buddy?" I asked and he nodded. Once we arrived at the school we Both got out and I locked my car. We walked in to the school together and our lockers were coincidentally next to each other. Once we got our stuff we talked until the We had to go our separate ways. School will be the death of me.

Time skip to lunch

Issac always sits with us or me during lunch but didn't see him. I saw him in the halls but he completely ignored me. I tried forgetting it by talking to Scott.
"So are you training today?" I asked and he nodded, "Cool so when should I pick you up?" I asked and he shrugged a little,
"4 maybe." He said smiling at me.
I nodded. I can't wait, I bet it's going to look so bad ass. After lunch I ran into Issac a few times but he made fun of me and made me feel really bad so I ignored him. It can't be because of the movie thing, that's not like Issac he's just off.
Really off.

(Time skip to after school.)

"Does Issac seem different to you?" I asked and Scott nodded. "Yeah a little bit, he's kind of an ass now." He looked at me and I nodded. "Alright I'll drop you off and I'll pick you up in a couple of hours." I said smiling at him. "Sounds like a plan." Scott gave a goofy grin. He always gave those to me when we had to make plans. Once when we were kids we used to make each other laugh so hard by saying 'it's a date'. We thought it was so funny because we weren't dating. Once we got to his house I looked at him then his house.

"Alright this is your stop bye Scotty." I said smiling and he said a small bye. Maybe one of these days I'll pull the whole 'it's a date' think again. Just to see if he remember or something. Maybe we can laugh the same way that we used to. I miss being a kid. There was never really any bullies and life was always so simple. Now life is so hard.