Movies

Derek's pov

I woke up went downstairs but to my surprise the door to my house was open.
"Derek." It was a female voice, Hunters. Damn it. Can't a guy just have a peaceful life? "I know you're here do I need to use a wolfs bane bomb?" She asked I walked carefully over to my window checked for hunters then climbed down. I ran far away a from there, I didn't know where I was going but I ended up in front of his house. So I sat near his window and watched him. I don't think they had school today. I used my hearing to see if they knew where I was and I actually heard them trying to find me. They'd definitely see me up here. So I knocked on his window.

I was hesitant about it at first but I wasn't safe out here. I watched as he slowly walked over to the window but jumped back when he saw me. At this point hunters were in the neighborhood and I needed to get in now. So when he opened the window I jumped in. I felt kind of bad because I didn't want to just burst in here demanding for a place to hide. "Derek what the-." I didn't let him finish because I pushed him against the wall. "Why the fuck didn't you open the window sooner, I could've died out there." I said looking at him he was scared. I could smell it.

"Uhm sorry I was sleeping when you knocked." He said looking anywhere else but me, I wanted him to look at me. "How did you almost die?" I let go of him and stepped back. "Hunters were in my house." I said looking at him he looked really scared now. "Fuck, I'm leaving Scott just went over there." Stiles ran out with another word. He already drove off so I ran after him. How stupid could he be just to run after someone like that? Does he think he's invincible? He's a damn human who just uses a bat to defend himself. There's no way someone would be scared of him.

When I got there he stepped out of his Jeep and opened the door to my place. Scott was strapped to a chair. "Oh my god, Scott." He looked so mortified, "Well how did you end up here looking for someone?" The girl asked Stiles, Stikes shook his head no and started to leave when someone dragged him back in. I could feel anger build up inside of me as I watched him struggle to get out of their grasp. I let out a roar and went in after him, I ran into the house wolfed out. The hunters were shooting at me and I hit the guns away.

I knocked out all hunters and dragged them out to the road. Then ran back home. Once I got there Stiles was untying Scott. "Tea?" I asked and Scott and stiles both nodded. Stiles still looked stressed as hell but Scott didn't look like he had any emotion. I prepared Scott's tea with hunny and Stiles' without and same with mine. We drank the tea and sat in silence.
"So that hunter said you fucked her." Scott said looking at his tea and stiles looked grossed out but smelt a little sad and a jealous. "She manipulated me when I was in high school and got me to tell her stuff about my family... She burnt down my house." I said looking at Stiles making sure he understood.

Which he did because I could no longer smell that on him. "Sorry." Scott said and I nodded. He wasn't looking at me still he was just looking at his tea. I smelt embarrassment and I couldn't blame him.
Stiles got a call, "Hey Issac." Stiles was happy, his happiness over powered the smell of Scott's embarrassment. "Stiles what did you have planned for tonight?" Issac asked, "Scott since you're pack and I don't think you have school tomorrow do you wanna stay and watch a movie? Oh your friends can come." I said, I didn't want to be alone here today, it was too much to handle.

"Probably Just Stiles." He said looking at Stiles. "Can Issac come?" He asked looking at me, I nodded. "Come to the Hale house we're gonna watch a movie." He said sounding like it wasn't just a burnt down house honestly, this made me feel good. I've always gotten pity or a disgusted look when people find out I still live here. "Stiles are you insane? That thing looks like hell." Issac was trying to argue with Stiles but by the looks of it Stiles was not having it. "If you're going to be this rude don't come and don't talk to me." Was all he said before he hung up. I guess Stiles wasn't one to put up with rude people. I appreciated his words, I didn't think someone saying that would hurt as much as it did. I know the house is burnt down and it doesn't look like it holds much, but this is my home.

I really don't know anything besides it. After the fire I had spent some time in New York but I came back here. This is where my heart is. This is my home. I know it's nothing special but my whole family died here. This is where I plan to die too. Even if it's buried or burnt like the rest of them.