Its time to drink

Derek's pov

Stiles got a call after we all sat down to watch a movie. I'm super curious to see who it is so I listen in,

'Hey Dad, Sorry I was out with Scott yesterday and he left me with Issac'

'It's okay son are you still with Issac and Scott?'

'Yeah'

'Well it's okay if you stay another night I'll be working a double tonight'

'Okay Bye Dad Love you'

'Bye Love you too son'

Stiles walked back in and smelt upset. "So terrible idea but do we want to get drunk tonight?" I asked hoping I'd cheer him up.
They all looked at me like I was insane and honestly I was starting to think I was. I just asked a bunch of teenagers if the wanted to get drunk. "So werewolves can't get drunk but I have special stuff that'll let you." They all nodded so I got up and grabbed the alcohol. "So the one that looks purple are for the wolves and they yellow ones are for Stiles, Stiles don't drink the purple one or you'll die." I said and he nodded. He grabbed the vodka bottle from my hand. He opened it and took a huge gulp. I watched as he didn't even cringe a little bit and it made me wonder how many times he'd done this before.

How many times his dad had to work extra and he stayed at home drinking. Erica, Issac, and Scott all got a bottle and so did I. I didn't even know I had enough for everyone to get a bottle. I actually have enough for them to have 2 bottles but I'll wait. It was probably a bad idea to give them each a bottle to start with but too late now. About an hour later they were halfway with their second bottle.
"Let's play spin the bottle or truth or dare." Erica says and we all nod,
"We should start with spin the bottle." Scott said and we all nodded. To be honest most of us were almost to drunk to stand.

"Okay so Erica it was your idea spin first." Scott said and she nodded. She spines the bottle and it lands on Scott, "Oh." Scott says she looked at him. "What happens if they don't want to do it?" She asked and Stiles smiled, "They loose a piece of clothing." He said while laughing a little.
Scott sighed and kissed Erica. She kissed him back so it lasted just a little bit. They pulled away and Scott spines he landed on Issac. I wonder if they're too drunk to notice that they've kissed other people.
They kissed short then Issac spins only to land on Stiles. "Oh, Issac are we actually going to do this?" Stiles asked and Issac nodded,  They kissed and it lasted a little long but Scott pulled him back and growled.

"That was all him Scotty." Stiles said with his hands up in defense, he spined the bottle, it landed on me. "Okayy, sourwolf you ready?" He asked, I nodded and he came closer. He kissed me and I kissed back it felt great. I don't know how long it was but Scott had to pull Stiles off of me.
"That was like 2 minuets what the hell." Scott said looking between us. He didn't look angry he just looked at us very suspiciously. "Sorry." Stiles said laughing a bit. I spin the bottle and it lands on Stiles. "You guys kissed long enough for that turn Stiles just spin." Scott said rolling his eyes. Stiles spins and it landed on Scott.

Scott took off his shirt. He didn't want to kiss his best friend but would kiss Erica? Makes no sense. "Truth or dare starts now." Scott said and we all nodded.
"Stiles truth or dare?" Issac asked with a smirk. "Dare." Was all Stiles had to say.
"I dare you to sit on Derek's lap for the rest of the game." Was all Issac said Stiles shrugged with a smile and sat on my lap. Stiles made it seem like it was no big deal. It probably wasn't to him but it was to me. Now I have to worry about this and focusing on the game because if I focus on Stiles sitting on me this won't end very well. I took another gulp of my drink This is gonna be a long game...

8765543168902
Stiles dad is never home :(