Returning to school

As the next day approached, Hansol was now going back to school after a long time of 'rest.' All the boys were getting ready for school but everyone was thinking about how things were going to be once Hansol got back to school. Everyone knew Hansol going back to school would be a field day of drama. 

None the less, Seungkwan more than anyone was more concerned about Hansol going back to school. He was helping Hansol button up his school shirt while looking at each button intensely as he put it through the whole. 

"Seungkwan, I can put my shirt on by myself..." Hansol says, looking down at Seungkwan who didn't answer him and kept the same serious expression on his face. Hansol let out a light chuckle seeing how serious Seungkwan was as he moved back from Seungkwan, forcing Seungkwan to stop buttoning up his shirt. He then made Seungkwan look up at him by putting his two fingers underneath Seungkwan's chin and making him stare up at him. 

Seungkwan looked at Hansol, both boys staring deeply into each others eyes. Hansol gave Seungwan a smile before reassuring "everything is going to be fine Seungkwan, you don't have to worry." 

"Hansol you don't know that, so many rumours have been going around since you've been away. What if the teachers question you, what's going to happen?" Seungkwan asks, spitting out his thoughts as they processed in his brain. 

"They're not going to, don't worry. Seungkwan, trust me." Hansol says, emphasising his two last words like Seungkwan should take him seriously. 

Seungkwan let out a deep breath before nodding with a smile on his face. "Okay, I will believe you" Seungkwan says, trusting Hansol and his words. 

As Hansol finally got himself together, he put a black leather jacket over his uniform and swung his backpack over one shoulder. Hansol left his bedroom with all the boys in the house intensely staring at him as he walked by. It looked weird seeing Hansol in his uniform again. 

Hansol glared at everyone before spitting "if you have something to say to me, then say it with your mouth, not your eyes." You could hear the aggression in his tone of voice which made everyone look away from him. Seokmin even flinched, feeling like he thought Hansol knew about him and his heart started to pound. Everyone in the house was generally a little scared of Hansol, but no one ever liked to admit it. 

Seuncheol came walking out of the kitchen, just finished making breakfast before feeling the instant thick aura in the air. "What're we all standing around for? You guys have breakfast to eat before you head out to school." Seungcheol says, trying to get everyone to get into the dining room to eat breakfast. 

As everyone sat around the table to eat breakfast which seemed so foreign since Seungcheol had been 'gone' for a while, it seemed awkward, especially with Hansol now at the table. Chan was surprisingly awake as well, wanting to be awake for saying goodbye to his new best friend. "You're really going back to school?" Chan whispers into Hansol's ear, sounding very upset. Other than Seungkwan, Chan was very upset that his best friend was now leaving him to go to school. 

"Well I had to go back at one point" Hansol replies in a smirk, ruffling Chan's hair. 

The whole time Hansol and Chan were whispering to each other, Seokmin was sitting across the table from them, wondering what they were saying. He was watching them intensely as he ate his breakfast. His mouth full of food, his heart pounding. Every swallow he made was hard because of the presence of Hansol. 

"When did you two start getting so close?" Joshua questions, looking at Hansol and Chan while stuffing his face with food. 

"That's none of your business" Chan retorts like he got offended by Joshua's comment, even though there was nothing to be offended about.