Jeonghan's past

Joshua looked around the building they had entered and was confused on where this place was. "Jeonghan, where did you lead me to. What is this place?" Joshua asks, he couldn't stop asking questions.

"I've known about this place for a while. It use to be a place I came to when I needed a breather or when I needed someone to talk to." Jeonghan explains, kicking off the snow on his shoes before walking more into the building and up the stairs.

"There are people living here!?" Joshua asks surprised, his eyes darting everywhere to see if he could find anyone.

"No one lives here" Jeonghan answers in a chuckle, still walking up the stairs.

Joshua followed behind Jeonghan but was confused. "Then do people work here...there doesn't look to be anyone here?" Joshua questions until his eyes shot open like he had figured it out. "Don't tell me...do you have imaginary friends!?"

Jeonghan looked back at Joshua and shot him a glare which Joshua knew he shouldn't have said that.

When they got to the top of the stairs it was like a huge lounge area. Most of the furniture was gone but the things that were still there were pretty dusty.

You could see abandoned wrappers from candy bar's and empty soda can's which no one bothered to take before they left.

"Don't worry, this place is abandoned. It has been for maybe two years now. The only people who come here are to sometimes meet up and hang out and I guess they don't clean up after themselves." Jeonghan explains, walking towards the couch at the far end of the room and sitting down on it.

Joshua followed him and sat down next to Jeonghan on the couch. "How do you know about this place?"

"Its...a long story."

Joshua looked around the lounge area but there wasn't much to look around at. "Why did you take me here?" Joshua asks, he couldn't stop asking questions. He needed to feed his curiosity.

"I don't know, going to this place is like a habit when I'm in trouble, need to be alone or if I just need to clear my mind." Jeonghan explains again, leaning his head back and looking up at then ceiling.

"Well...you can tell me the long story if you want. We're already here." Joshua asks and Jeonghan thought about it.

Silence was left between the two boys while Jeonghan was thinking about his response. "I don't know..."

"You can trust me" Joshua says and Jeonghan continued to be quiet, still thinking about it. 

In the middle of Jeonghan trying to debate on if he should tell Joshua, Joshua stood up and started walking around the room, observing everything. 

Jeonghan watched him walk around the room until Joshua stopped and looks down at the counter near the mini bar at the opposite end of the room.

"What...what's wrong Joshua?" Jeonghan questions, seeing the look of confusion on Joshua's face.

"What...is this place?" Joshua questions once again.

Jeonghan had a turning feeling in his stomach, just thinking about what Joshua could have found.

"Why...do you want to know?" Jeonghan asks, hoping Joshua would point out what he found.

"Well...this was on the table." Joshua says, holding up a flyer which had a symbol representing males and females.

Jeonghan looked at the flyer and smirked, remembering the memories that came with it.

"You're not going to answer?" Joshua asks, now coming back to Jeonghan and sitting down next to him. He placed the flyer he took with him onto the small, dusty coffee table in front of them both.