empty feeling

Seokmin was skipping school after lunch so the group of friends he was in, could plan to graffiti the academy down the road. 

"Did you get anyone to get some spray paint for us Seokmin?" Minhyuk asks, looking at Seokmin while raising one eyebrow. 

"N-No...I didn't ask anyone yet. I don't know who to ask." 

"Come on dude, I told you to ask someone gullible, can you not even do that? Minhyuk asks, getting a bit angry. 

"I can...but I don't know if I should..." Seokmin says and Minhyuk groaned. 

"If you're not going to do it, you don't have to come with us. We'll get someone else to do it" Minhyuk explains while turning around but Seokmin grabbed Minhyuk's shoulder to stop him from walking away. 

Minhyuk looked back at Seokmin as he stopped him and asks "yes?"

"I'll do it...right now" Seokmin explains, pulling out his phone with his other hand. 

"Good" Minhyuk says in a smile, walking away from Seokmin anyway.

Seokmin sighed deeply, texting Soonyoung "hey dude, something urgent came up and I need spray paint, can you somehow get it for me?!" 

Soonyoung replied a couple minutes later, asking "why?" 

"It's for some science experiment at school, I totally forgot about it and I need the spray paint before school ends so we can test out the experiment before doing it tomorrow. I didn't see you at school today, so could you maybe get me some spray paint?" Seokmin replies back, hoping Soonyoung would fall for it.

"Sure I don't mind. Do you want any specific colours?" 

"Just any random colours will do" Seokmin explains. 

Soonyoung replied with "K, I'm going right now." 

After that they stopped texting but Seokmin felt horrible for using Soonyoung like this. Not to mention he was putting Soonyoung in the blame if the police track down which stores sold spray paint to teenagers. 

Jihoon was in school, he was in anger because of Soonyoung and knew he should just stay away from people. Especially people who were nice. He needed to cool his head down for the day and didn't want to start any unnecessary fights because he was in a bad mood. 

"Hey Jihoon, could you come out for a second?" The principal of the school asks and Jihoon slowly nodded, slowly standing up and walking to the door. 

As Jihoon was walking to the door, he could hear faint 'oos' coming from his peers, probably to make him feel like he was in trouble. 

Once Jihoon got out of the classroom, he closed the door behind him and he walked with the principal to the office so he could talk to Jihoon in his office. Even though he was the principal of the school, it didn't mean Jihoon would change his upset attitude just for him. 

"You can sit down Jihoon, we'll be here for a while" the principal explains, sitting down in his own rolling leather chair behind his brown, wooden desk filled with papers stacked on top of each other and a lap top in the middle. 

"Did I do something wrong?" Jihoon asks with a bit of annoyance in his voice. 

"No, you did nothing wrong Jihoon, I'm just worried about you." The principal starts off with explaining, leaning forward so he was sitting up a bit straighter, and folding his hands while placing them onto his desk. 

"Worried about me?" Jihoon repeats in a confused tone, raising one eyebrow in suspicion. 

"We've been hearing that someone has been coming around school property, looking for you. An older man wearing sunglasses and a tux."