Fight

The next day Soonyoung started his first day at his new school and one of the boys let Soonyoung borrow their uniform for the day.

"Class, this will be our new student, his name is Soonyoung" the teacher explains and Soonyoung bowed, introducing himself to the class.

Soonyoung felt a bit relieved that he was with two of the boys from the house, Jun and Wonwoo but he didn't know the two of them too well. The only person he was close with in the house was Jihoon.

"His eyes are so tiny" a girl whispers in a loud tone so Soonyoung could hear.

"He's not considering to get surgery!?" Her friend asks, shocked. Observing his eyes.

Soonyoung quickly looked down, walking to an empty desk where no one was sitting.

Jun was reading a book and keeping his head down, he didn't want to talk to anyone.

Wonwoo was also trying to not talk to anyone.

Minghao, Hansol, Seungkwan and Chan were all in the same class and their class was always hectic.

Not to mention they had Hansol and Chan in their classroom, but the people in their class were crazy.

They would never listen to the teacher. They would throw things across the classroom in the middle of a lesson. This class was the class no teacher wanted to teach because they were so misbehaved.

Their classroom was boombing with noise, classmates either talking really loudly or just screaming.

"Hey, did you finish the English homework?" Seungkwan asks, coming to Hansol's desk with his English book.

"I'm guessing you didn't do it." Hansol says while raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah, now show me your answers Mr.English" Seungkwan says, taking Hansol's English book by force and turning it around to read the answers.

"Hey, I didn't say you could copy off of me" Hansol says in a chuckle but Seungkwan ignored him.

Minghao was reading one of his chapter books while Chan was grumpily sitting at his desk with an angry expression on his face.

"Look here" a kid says, coming up to Chan with a group of others behind him. "Why're you all upset Channie?" The boy asks, pushing Chan's forehead with his finger.

"Don't touch me" Chan says, swatting the boys hand away with a glare.

"Oh, you seem angrier then usual today." The boy says in a chuckle, hitting Chan on the side of his arm.

"I told you, not to touch me" Chan yells, standing up, facing the boy who had hit his head.

"Oh, look who's getting more angry. Crazy boy!" The boy continues to tease with his other friends laughing behind him.

Minghao stopped reading his book and looked up at Chan while Seungkwan and Hansol were looking as well.

Chan cracked his knuckles as he asks "you really think I can't take you on!?" 

"Try me" the boy says and Chan went in for a punch, but the boy dodged it.

The boy then punched Chan across the face with the other boys kicking Chan in the side as well, helping to beat him up.

Minghao bit his bottom lip as he looked down and tried to continue reading his book. Sungkwan and Hansol had turned their heads away as well.

Jihoon, Seokmin and Mingyu were in one class together as well. "Mingyu, please go to the up coming dance with me!" A girl asks, coming up to Mingyu's desk and asking him in a pleading matter.