The second one was a pink? Melón? Coral? I don't know but it was beautiful

The second one was a pink? Melón? Coral? I don't know but it was beautiful. There was a small table with two small chairs, little cabinets on each side of the bed with little lamps  and a little plant. The bed was against the wall, a canopy? Is that what you call what on top of the bed, oh well. Little chairs were against the bed. The bathroom was like any other. The slight difference is that this bathroom had blooms painted on the walls.
It looks like on every bedroom there was a large screen tv.

"So which one did you like?"

"The second one!"

He nodded

"Are you hungry, i can order us some pizza?"

"Uh...ok!"

He nodded, as he picked his phone and dile a number.

"The pizza is coming, in the mean time why don't you take a shower and change clothes. Don't forget were going to sign you up on a school"

I just nodded as i went to my bedroom and took a quick shower. I then went to change my clothes. I found a pair of pajamas. A grey long sleeve shirt and some grey pajama pants with black hearts on it.

 A grey long sleeve shirt and some grey pajama pants with black hearts on it

With that on i put some bunny slippers and went to the kitchen. I saw sebastian at the door, when he turn he had the pizza in his hands.

"Oh you came right on time! I was going to scream at you that the pizza is here"

I let a small smile, and went to the table as sebastian went to grab something to drink.

"Eren! What kind of drink do you want!"

"Amm...do you have a soda!"

"Yeah!"

"Ok i want a juice!"

"Really?"

I let a chuckle, he set down my juice as i started eating.

"Eren at what school do you want to go?"

"Mmmm...i haven't think of a good school"

"How about Rose High?"

"No i don't like it there"

"Why?"

"I heard that if your not straight, they won't accept you"

"That's fucked up!"

I just nodded

"What about the school maria high?"

"I...don't know"

"Why it's a good school!"

"Yeah, but that are for intelligent students"

"You know that you are one"

I just shook my head

"How about we go to your old school and get your grades, then we will see if they accept you!"

"Well- it's just- ugh fine!"

"So maria high it is!!"

"But don't i need a parent to write me up for that school?"

"Well just explain everything, and besides with those idiots i don't see why they won't accept you"

Sebastian said as he pointed at the Police officers.

"Amm... I was in jail, i killed a kid, im being watched 24/7 by police officers and you say they will accept me!?"

"Well...yeah that's pretty much what i said"

"Whatever im going to sleep"

"Good night eren!"

"Good night!"

I walked up to my room, but stopped when i heard more footsteps. I looked down seeing the police officers behind me. I let a sigh as i continued my journey to my bedroom. When i was there i pulled out my backpack that had a few things that i took with me. I took out my phone and put it to charge. I climb on the bed and lay down as i put the covers on top of my body and went into a deep slumber.
·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·
Hey there sorry for the late update
Hope you enjoyed it
Word count:1054