Lost

I flew as quickly as I could, bolting through the canopy and searching desperately for the edge if the forest completely disorienting myself before I glimpse what looked like the forest's edge and flew towards it as quickly as I could. Before I could make it 30 yards though my wings became entangled in my cloak after my twisting and turning before. I tried to pull back into the sky as I fell towards the rapidly approaching tree line. Unable to stop myself I smashed through the trees and skidded to a halt in a wide clearing, snow piled around me. I rolled onto my back with a groan, staring blindly up to the sky.
"I thought I said run, not fly." I tried to scramble to my feet, but I was to entangled in my bag and cloak. I whipped my head around to see gleaming yellow eyes stare back at me, "I thought you were smarter than that. I thought you wanted to survive." The wolf from before hissed.
I backed into the mound of snow, "I do want to survive but how did you know that?"
"You flew."
I shook my head, "That contradicts what you just said."
"That is perceptive."
"Okay then. Anyways, what do you want from me?"
"I think what you want from me would be more accurate."
"Sure, just explain yourself." I reply while disentagling myself.
He sat on the edge if trench I created in the snow, "Well, I know how to survive. You don't. I know how to cross the White Desert, you don't. Have you noticed a trend yet?"
"Well yeah but that seems to be only half the story. Why me?"
"Oh yes," he replies dryly, "The eternal cliche, 'Why me?' Well because you seem most likely to learn and be able to benefit from it. You can survive."
"Okay cool. Thanks."
"Honestly! I try to help you people! I really do! And what do I get?! Half answers and sarcasm!" The wolf screamed as he stood and began to pace.
"Hey yeah, life isn't great I know... Wait, your a wolf how can you talk?!" I question, eyes growing wide.
"Finally a good question. Look at the sky what do you see?"
"Clouds? The Stars? The moon?" I replied dubously.
"Yes, the full moon."
"So you are a werewolf. Fun."
"No! Normal wolf. We can just talk during the week of the full moon, well the Desert wolves at least."
"Right. I think I am sleep deprived and possibly going insane so I'll just." I stand up slowly and start to slowly back away.
"No, you aren't going anywhere." said a voice behind me.
"Great, so I might be insane, thanks for leaving that option out there random thing behind me." I replied turning around.
"Well, you probably aren't insane, that usually takes a few days or so to set in."
"Great. Wait, who are you? What do you want?"
"One question at a time please," the person said, their voice echoing from the forest, "I am not important now, not yet at least..." the voice trailed off.
"Anyways," the wolf began, trotting closer to me, "If you..." his next words were cut off as I tried to take off.
"Get back here!" He barked as I shot into the clouds.
I ignored him as I broke the cloud barrier and glided among the stars. At least until I wasn't, the trees once again were rushing up to meet me, only then did I notice the sharp pain in my right wing. I glanced over to see an arrow shot through my wing, a rope tied around the end, slowly pulling the barbed arrow back through my wing. I winced at the blood starting to stain my wing red.
I turned and allowed myself to fall, back into the same meadow as before.
"You need to start listening to us." Some one called from behind me, "Now hold still. This is gonna sting." I felt someone hold me down so I was on my stomach while someone else pulled the arrow from my wing. I tried to scream, but instead ended up gasping from the pain.
"Okay, you can move now, we just need to bandage your wing." Another person said.
Slowly I sat up, letting my wings fall behind me to face a girl about my age with raven hair and silver eyes. Beside her stood a well muscled boy who looked to be about 17 or so, his blonde hair seemed to glow much like his amber flecked eyes. The wolf stood behind them, his golden eyes in stark contrast to his grey coat. "I thought I told you to stay." he growled.
"Oh be quite, it's not like you were lieing to her anyway." The girl chided.
"Hey, I'm Apollo by the way, sorry about you wing but, you could gave died otherwise. Try to stay still for a bit so I can fix it, okay? Thanks." The guy said moving behind me and gently lifting my injured wing.
"Oh, right introductions, I am Artimes by the way. This wolf is what ever name he is currently using." The girl, Artimes added.
"I am currently Aquarius." The wolf growled.
"Right, well then, do you want some advise or should we leave you to the wolves." Artimes asked.
"Ummm... if it's not to much trouble could I go with you guys for a few days?"
"Sure. You can move now by the way." Apollo replied stepping away from me.
"Oh thanks," I examined my wing, but couldn't find where the arrow had hit, "What on earth...."
"Oh I hope you don't mind I went ahead and healed it for you." Apollo added sheepishly.
"No it's find but, how?"
"Long story." Artimes replied, cutting off Apollo.
"We have time."
"Okay fine, now here is the truth about the White Desert."

*******
This chapter is also unedited, by the way. I hope you guys like the story!