Chapter six

6. Spider Attack

"Remember they're more afraid of you, than you're afraid of them."

Enjoy this chapter & remember to vote and comment for another. I like reading your comments (even though there's about 1 per chapter) & I'll respond to every single one of them ~

"Your father once told me about this. I didn't know it would happen to you, though. Anything else you'd like to tell me?" Thranduil spoke.

"Well, I-" I got cut off by Tauriel quickly running towards us.

"I am sorry for interrupting, your Majesty, I need Lupina quickly, the spiders have just entered our borders." She spoke quickly, wasting no time.

 "Alright then, be careful Lupina." Thranduil said and kissed my forehead, earning a confused Tauriel. She didn't question anything, however.

"Tauriel, do you have a sword for me?" I asked her as we ran down the halls as fast as we could, hoping we could help everyone quicker.

"Can't you just use your magic?" She hissed, turning around a corner, almost making me run another way. I was quickly by her side again.

"Not if there's other possibilities." I answered her, my voice calm and collected. Not to mention cold.

"Why?" She asked, shock slightly appearing in her voice.

"This isn't a game, Tauriel, I can't just use magic whenever I feel like it! Plus I haven't even practiced yet. The best opportunity is for me to have a sword." I told her.

"Turn left at the next corner and then right at the second door." She instructed. "And try not to get lost in the forest."

"Alright, see you in a bit." I said, ready to turn.

"Just hurry." She stated.

I turned left then right, as she instructed. As I entered the room, I quickly looked around, searching for a Elven sword. I found one, and quickly ran out the door, but soon I was back again. I looked over my shoulder to find a sword with a silver handle sticking out of a closet. I curiously looked inside and found one of my fathers previous swords. Why did Thranduil put it here? And why does he even has it? It was, no, it is mine. It belongs to the Crossvow family. I took it and ran out towards the forest. I had wasted too much of my time, and I knew that this fight would indeed be hard for me.

My right arm is wounded.

"Tauriel?" I yelled into the forest, running towards the sound of swords against swords. Who were they fighting against? She had told me it was spiders, why would she lie?

"Lupina!" A whisper came from a bush, and I quickly hid inside another.

"What's going on?" I asked Tauriel.

"Keep it down. We can't go out there without getting noticed, and the other Elves are fighting the spiders far away, WITHOUT my help! I don't really know what to do. Any ideas?" She asked, slightly panicked.

"I know what to do, don't get scared, okay?" I asked and she nodded.

For the first time in a long time, I transformed into my Wolf, and I was surprised that I still was white in that form. Tauriel held her breath for thirty seconds while closing her eyes, then she opened them again.

"Can you.. sneak up on them?" She asked, biting her lip.

I looked at her, I mean I really looked at her. She was very attractive, and I felt a pang of jealousy. I had never been that beautiful, but I wish I was. It kinda reminded me of when I was playing with my friend as a child.

Lupina looked at her best friend, Galadriel, and sighed. Galadriel's beautiful golden hair flew in the wind, almost like it was dancing among all the living creatures you could ever imagine.

"My greatest wish is to become as beautiful as you one day, Galadriel. You truly are the most beautiful Elf I've ever seen, and I'm jealous of you." Lupina's younger self spoke.

Galadriel's response was a simple nod, and she slowly took her hands in hers and started humming a lullaby from the old ancient stories about Skinchangers and Wolves, which she knew was Lupina's favorites. Lupina was soon humming with her, and they both danced all night long.

"But you are brave and honest, something that many people lack. You are special." She spoke so quietly, that it could be mistaken for a thought. 

My Wolf self nodded towards Tauriel, and I slowly walked towards the obvious fight. I was hidden, but still very afraid.