CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Weeks pass by and school is almost coming to an end. They were on break from school and Lily still hasnt talked to her. She lost her bestfreind and Tim convinced her to eat with him. If he didnt convince her, she would be in bed. Lately she has been feeling tired.

They are sitting at the table eating there burgers and fries. She dips her fry in the ketchup and eats it. Tim smiles and says "I thought you werent hungry". She looks at her tray and says "I thought I wasnt either". They both get up and throw there trays in the trash.

He says "You want to go for a walk?". She smiles and says "Sure". They walk to a park thats close by and hold hands. As they walk she says "I so need a beer". He looks at her and says "Can you for once stop thinking about beer?". She smiles and says "No I cant", suddenly she bends over and throws up. She stands up straight and wipes off her mouth.

He says "What was that about?". Confused she says "I dont know". They keep walking and she thinks about it. She says "Did we use a condom?". He says "I dont know, I dont remember". Then he thinks and says "Oh shit, dont tell me your pregnant". She says scared "I dont know".

He says "Lets go", he quickly walks to the car. She says "Were are we going?" . He says "We are going to buy a pregnancy test". He drives to the nearest drug store, they get out and walk inside. She looks at all the preganancy test, never in her life she thought she would be buying one.

Tim says "Pick one". She picks one up and looks at it, he holds her hand and takes her to the cashier. They buy it and drive to his house, she walks with the test into the bathroom. She sits on the toilet and looks at it. She opens it and takes it out, she takes a big breath. She stands a little and puts the test under her. She sees her pee falling on it and takes it out. She lays it flat on her hand.

She sits back on the toilet and waits for the results. She sees a positive sign, she is shocked. She puts her head back and starts crying. Tim knocks on the door and says "Are you ok?". She wipes her tears away and pulls up her pants. She says "Ill be out". She stands in front of the mirror thinking what is she going to do. She lefts up her shirt and looks at her stomach and touches it.

She grabs the test and walks out the bathroom. Tim is standing there waiting unpatiently he says "What does it say?". She shows him the test and he looks at it. He says "Your pregnant". She nods her head and tears start rolling down and he grabs her. He sits her on the bed.

She grabs him crying louder, he hugs her and kisses the top of her head. He says "Its ok everything is going to be ok". She says crying "What are we going to do?". He says "What do you want to do?". She says "I dont know", she wipes her tears and says "I want to abort". He says "I want to keep it". She says "What?". He smiles and says "I want to keep it".

She looks at him and says "What about school?. What about collage? Were young". He grabs her hands and says " That dosent matter all that we can figure it out. I wont feel right if we kill it" . she looks at him then stares away she says "I have to think about this".

He says " You want to go home?." She says "Why?". He says "To tell your mom". She says "I cant see her, I dont know what to tell her. Can I stay here?". He kisses her forehead and says "Of course", they hug eachother tightly.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Is Emily going to keep it?. What do you guys think?. Keep reading!.