CHAPTER FIVE

The next day Emily woke up to the sun shining threw her window. She opens her eyes slowly and sees Lily asleep beside her. She grabs her head in pain and says "Lily", she wakes up. She says "My head hurts. Can you get me some advil from my bathroom?".

She gets up and comes back with a cup of water and she puts two pills in her hand. Emily drinks them and lays back in her bed. Not remembering anything she says "What happen last night?". Lily says "A lot of things happened. You were throwing up and Tim was holding your hair", Lily laughs. Emily says "Oh my god. Now he wont talk to me". Lily smiles and says " Yea he will, you know what else happen last night?". With a worried voice she says "What?"

She says "Sam tried to have sex with me but I told him I wasnt ready. Its like he didnt understand and He kept touching me. I pushed him away." Emily looks surprised and says "I cant belive that about him". Then she ask "Did anything happen between me and Tim". She says "I dont know I showed up when you were throwing up". Emily says worriedly "I was so out of it, I hope nothing happened".

Then Lily gets a text and she says "Its Sam". Emily says "What does it say?". It says" He is sorry about last night, the beers got to him and it will never happen again". Then she gets another text it says "I dont want this to ruin our relationship, I like you a lot. Can you please forgive me?."

Emily ask "Are you going to forgive him?". She says sadly "I dont know, I saw that he was drinking a lot. Im going to forgive him, I like him a lot." She says "I think you should forgive him. He seems like a good guy, alcohol does change a person". She text him and he says "I want to make it up to you. Let me take you out to breakfast". She smiles and text back "Yes I will be ready in twenty minutes".

She says "I have to go, Sam wants me to go out to breakfast with him." Emily smiles and says "Alright see you later". Lily gets up puts on her shoes and leaves. Emily lays back in her bed as she holds her head. Then there is a knock at the door.

She says "Come in", its her mom. She says "I made breakfast". She smiles and says "Ok I will be down in a few minutes", and her mom closes the door. She dosent feel like eating but she dosent want her mom to know she is hungover. She gets up slowly and walks to the bathroom.

A few minutes later she is downstairs sitting at the table. Her mom puts eggs and suasages on her plate then she gives her a cup of orange juice. Her mom sits down and says smiling "So how did the party go?". She says "Good it was good". Her mom says "Thats nice".

Emily blurts out "Has dad called you?." Her mom looks at her sadly and says "No, has he called you?". She says "No". Her mom grabs her hand and says "Dont worry, This problem will get fixed". Emily smiles and says " Im going to go upstairs". Her mom says "Ok".

She gets up and puts her plate in the sink. She walks upstairs and sits on her bed. She checks her phone and notices there are no text also no phone calls. She puts her head back and closes her eyes.

Then her phone rings, she looks at it and its her dad. She answers quickly and says "Hello". He says "Hi sweetie how are you doing?". She frowns and says "Not good. Whats going on dad?." He dosent know what to say and he starts to stutter. He says "I have something to tell you". She says worriedly "What?".

He says "I dont know how to tell you but there is no other way to tell you". Confused she says "Ok". He says "You know I cheated on yor mother right?". She says "Yes". He says "The lady I cheated on your mother with is pregnant". She says surprisingly "What?". He says "Im going te be a dad again".

She says angrily "And your proud of this?". He says "Not realy. But I have to be with her and the baby". She says "What about mom?. What about me?". He says " Me and your mom been fighting about this for months. Your mom dosent know about the baby." .She says screaming "Look dad go live your life with that bitch and your other kid." She hears an angry tone in his voice and says "She is not a bitch". She screams angrily "Your defending her?. She broke us up".

She yells "I hate you. I never want to hear from you again". She hangs up the phone in tears. She grabs her pillow tightly and crys loudly.