All were having their breakfast with normal chit chat, but in between KrySan and Abhi were eye talking and signalling something to one another. This was noticed by Nandini and she said,

" What " she raised her eyebrows and looked at them. They all gave her a small smile and nodded in No. IshRa found something fishy. Nandini looked at them suspiciously, but then nodded. They sighed in relief.

' Kuch toh khichdi pak rahi hein....pata lagaàna padega ' Nandini thought.

They were done with their breakfast and then left to their work places respectively, bidding bye to IshRa.

After all left, IshRa too settled on couch and looked at each other.

" 10 minutes " Raman said.

" Nope.... 5 minutes " Ishitha said in a confident tone.

" Let's see " Raman said. IshRa gave each other a challenging look.

Just after 5 minutes, the door bell rang. Ishita gave a victory look to Raman, while he sighed in defeat.

" I know my children better Mr. Murthy " Ishitha said in a proud tone.

" Last time my guess was right " Raman said with a pout. Ishitha gave a whatever look and opened the door.

" Kya Maa, why u took Soo long to open the door. Chalo leave it. Maa...dad....I am Soo happy. U know " Abhi's excited voice was cut in between by Ishitha who said,

" Yess, I know ".

Abhi looked at her shockingly, while KrySan giggled.

" Abhi, not only me ....even Raman knows that, u want to share a happy news and it's related to ur Barbie and it's a surprise for ur Barbie....and the surprise is too big, that is why even Karan and Krystal are excited. Right ? " Ishitha said raising her eyebrows.

" Ok ok, u have got to know. I agree.. " Abhi said with a frown. " But Maa, still u don't know the exact surprise if Barbie. And I am sure knowing it, u will be more excited than us " Abhi said with a big smile.

" Fine Baba, say....what's the surprise " Ishitha said.

" Maa, Barbie's biggest dream. Maa, her dream of starting a institute, where every stream of education will be their, and would be taught for free for poor children. Her that dream will soon be a reality, we have already approved the deal. The project will be started soon. Knowing it she would be Soo happy na Maa, But don't....don't tell her now...it's...it's...h...her b'day surprise. And we are starting it in Mumbai " Abhi said with happy tears. IshRa were also tears by now seeing the depth of Abhi's love for his Barbie's happiness. Ishitha loving smiled at him, and kissed his forehead. Raman gave him a proud smile. Soon all 5 had a group hug, sharing their happiness.

" Chal Abhi, wipe ur tears...bahut hogayi emotional baatein....come on guys, it's a happy news not sad one...it's about my Dolly's dream....her happiness " Karan said.

All nodded with smile and wiped their tears.

" Maa, dad I have thought that we will be leaving to Mumbai 2 days before Barbie's b'day....and we will make Barbie sign the deal papers " Abhi said.

IshRa nodded. " Bahut sahi socha hein, I can't wait to see the glow of happiness on princess face " Raman said.

" I will inform Aman about our arrival....he will inform the clients " Karan said.

" I will book the hotel rooms " Krystal said.

" Not required Krystal.....Aman " Karan was cut in between by Krystal who said,