Ghoulie Babe- Sweet Pea (1)

Part 1

Cassie Keller

"Just so you know, the only reason why I came with you, is because I don't want you to die," I said following closely behind Archie.

"As I told you ten times before, you did not have to come," Archie said quietly.

I don't know what on Gods green earth possessed Archie to walk into Serpents territory. know he was mad, but in my defense, it was NEVER that Serious.

Starting that stupid red gang or red circle shit, in school was already enough, but actually, bring it to the serpents territory were asking for problems.

I had nothing against the south side or the serpents, but I could bet my last dollar that some of the south siders weren't to fond of northsiders.

I looked on as Archie grabbed a can of red spray paint from his back pack and started to draw on an old abandoned shop door.

I'm positive that we were walking around for almost and hour. The fumes that was coming out of the cab was starting to get to me. I don't if I was walking extremely slow or if Archie was walking hella fast but before I realized, he was no where in sight.

I started to panic, it was not safe to be here alone by myself. The only logical thing I could have think of was going back to the truck in which Archie and I had arrived in.

"Well isn't this a sight," I heard from the back of me.

"We haven't had any new ass around here lately," another voice quipped.

"You guys knock it off" another one said.

"Well why is she on our side of town?" he questioned.

"What do you want," one of them said.

"I'm leaving" you said trying to diffuse the situation.

"Not so fast girlie" one of them said grabbing your wrist, "You're not going anywhere until you give something" he continued.

I had not picture this the way I would be dying. But i'll be dammed if I stood here to get violated.

"Let her go," the same one who came to your defense said.

"Who the hell do you think you are sweet pea" one of the two guys said.

You knew that this was your chance to escape to find Archie.

"I said what I said, you guys are better than that," he continued. 

At this point you knew things were going to go left, and you wanted no parts of it.

As you predicted one of the guys threw the first punch, then shortly after the second one followed. They some how forgot you were there, and you took it as you chance to flee.

Without a doubt in mind, you ran as fast as you could when you saw all three of them were on the ground fighting. There was a part of you telling you to stay to break up the fight, but you knew better

You glanced behind your shoulder one more time before they vanished from you sight, but the only thing that stuck in your head was the name of the boy who some how in a strange way rescued you.

Sweet Pea.

***

Part 2 will up soon

Sorry for being gone for soo long, i'm trying to do better.

Vote and Comment thanks