Years Later- FP

This was requested by @LIZZY_XOXLUV

Fp went to jail before "Ella" could have told him they have a child together.

***

Ella 

"The beautiful Ella Banks was recently seen visiting the town of her birth Riverdale. It is good to see a world known supermodel visiting her roots. Check back in later to see whats she is up to while on her visit to her home " read aloud by my assistant Brooke said.

"I swear I can't even take a crap without the press finding what i'm up to," I said back to my assistant laughing.

"So are you going to tell him about Lucas,"Brooke asked making the atmosphere of the room change.

"What is there to tell," I replied nonchalantly.

"Well don't you think you should tell him that he has a eight-year-old son" she continued.

"Um no," I said

"That's messed up Ella because you always come back to visit him and you never tells him that he has another kid" she stated.

Now I started to feel guilty. FP and I had a kid and I didn't want to tell him because when I found out that I was pregnant with my son he was going to jail, and I didn't want him to worry about a child that he may never get to see.

"Well I think its finally time, you know I keep on hearing Lucas ask about his dad" she added.

"Okay damn it Brooke I'll tell him when I go and visit him tomorrow" I finally gave in. I don't know how that was going to turn out. Will he mad, would he even care. 

She gave me a soft smile before making it out of my room to give me my space.

"Help me," I said to no one out loud.

***

The Next Day

"Okay you are Ella Banks the fierce and confident model that everybody loves," I said trying to give myself a pep talk before the brought FP out to me.

Honestly, I just wanted to crawl under a rock and die.

I heard them opening the door and there he stood, he still looked the same after all of these years. I gave him a small smile and he did the same. He sat across from me and just stared at me.

Why didn't he have to do that, I felt so small under his gaze.

"So how have you been?" I asked nervously. I bet he knew I was nervous, he was the only man who really knew how to read me.

"I'm fine," he said plainly.

"Okay, well u-um that's good" I nervously laughed. 

"Well I see that you are living the life that you always wanted to" he stated lightly.

I blushed lightly because he always knew that I wanted to be a model and travel the world.

We started to warm up with each other and just started to talk things of the past, I looked at the watch on my wrist and saw that he only had a few more minutes before they would have to come and get him, so I decided that it's now or never.

"FP, I have something important to tell you," I said getting back nervous.

He didn't reply to me he just looked at me waiting for me to tell him, what I need to say.

"I-I um, w-we YOU HAVE A SON" I blurted out.

He looked so confused.

"Yeah Ella I know I have a son, Jughead" he stated.

Omg

"No I meant that we have a son," I said with hand motions pointing between him and me.

"That's impossible," he said flatly.

"No it's not before you got locked up I found out I was pregnant"

"So all these years you kept my son from me" he angrily said.

"What the hell you expected me to do bring him here" I whispered- yell at him.

He looked like he wanted to say well shit duh.

"You are fucking unbelievable," he said. He was mad. "What's his name at least" he continued.

"Lucas," I said plainly and here's a picture of him I dug out of my back pocket to give him.

He took the picture and stared at it. His eyes started to turn red he blinked quickly before any tears left from his eyes. Now I started to feel bad.

"He's eight, he's turning nine in a few months I can bring him if you really wanted to see him," I said trying to lighten the mood.

He just nodded. 

"Are you mad at me?" I questioned him.

"I don't know," he said without any emotion.

"I'm sorry FP I didn't know what else to do," I tried to argue with him to see where I was coming from.

The office came back to get him before he could have replied. I knew coming here was a bad idea, now I feel like complete shit.

Now I have to go and try to explain to my baby why his daddy was in Jail and he will be meeting him soon. I gathered up my belongings and left the prison with a lot on my mind to think about.

***

Thanks For Reading

Don't forget to request and vote!