Vues- Archie

Please Request, they are still open

Where as y/n gets jealous because Veronica keeps looking at Archie and later flirts with him.

***

Honestly and truly it was too hot for a game of football. But being a supportive girlfriend I came anyway.

I was hot sweaty and sticky, not a good combination, I was not focused on the game or any other thing until I saw that bitch Veronica kept on making googly eyes at Archie.

She knew that we were together. Hell, the whole of Riverdale knew we were together.

But there she was, I had my eyes locked on her like a hawk. And Archie is eating everything up, some times I swear he is the biggest dummy on the planet. He knew I was crazy but he still pulled things like this.

But I am a lady and ladies don't show their asses in public settings. In another lifetime I would have gone onto the field and beat her ass but as I said: "I'm a lady".

I wasn't surprised when Riverdale won the game. Truth be told the team wasn't bad, they weren't at all.

As the game came to an end people started to gather their belongings and made their ways to their cars. It was a routine that when the game finish I would meet Archie on the field so we can leave together. But as I made my way to the field I saw him and Veronica talking. It honestly looked like they were flirting instead, but what did I know I was just a bystander.

I didn't want to interrupt whatever they were talking about, so I LOUDLY clear my throat and quickly went on my phone acting like nothing has happened. 

I knew they heard me because it wasn't too soon after I heard Archie said that he gotta go.

"Hey Angel's eyes are you ready to go," he asked while coming over to me and wrapping me in a big bear hug.

How dare he try to hug me, first of all, he is sweaty and secondly he is just trying to brush off the incident like nothing happened.

I didn't hug him back, I was stiffer than a log when he tried to embrace me. He then tried to kiss me but I shut that shit down quickly. He finally sensed something was wrong.

"What's wrong my Booga bear," he pried trying to get me to tell him whats wrong.

"Can you just hurry the hell up so we can leave" I replied to with a straight attitude and left him where he was standing.

Fucking doughnut.

***

Another one of our routines is that we would go to his house and cuddle on the couch. I was still mad at him. 

That is what we were doing now cuddling on the couch.  I was laid back on the couch while he was in between my legs. I was currently looking for Game Of Thrones to watch because the new season was going to start any day now.

Archie was just on his phone going through social media because every time that the team won a game he would get a lot of congratulations from fellow school members.

I pressed play on the remote control to start the show, but the shows intro song had not even finished playing when I saw that he got a notification from Veronica.

I went 0 to a 100 real quick.

"Get the fuck off of me Archie !" I practically yelled and shoved him hard.

"What the fuck is your problem, you've been acting crazy since the game" he yelled back at me.

"You want to know what the fuck is my problem, ARCHIE," I said.

He nodded his head like an idiot.

"You're my problem, you keep on entertaining and smiling in these other bitches face" I screamed.

He looked confused.

"y/n I have absolutely zero knowledge of what you are talking about" he replied more calmly.

"Oh really?" I stated sarcastically.

"Really," he replied.

"So you and Veronica wasn't flirting throughout the whole football game today," I asked with my hand on my hip.

"No" he stated blandly.

"Archibald fucking Andrews, so you weren't flirting with Veronica at your game today?" I said even more sarcastically than before if that was even possible.

He looked and me and smiled. That got me livid.

"Is my sugar lips jealous?" he said while coming closer to me. I tried to move away from him but that was a fail.

"How many time do I have to tell you y/n that you are the only one that piques my interest" he exclaimed.

"Veronica was just asking me about one of the other dudes on the football team, and what type of bro would I have been I didn't put another football bro in" he explained.

I guessed that make sense.

"You know I only love you," he stated lastly before he places a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you too, but If I see you talking to her again, I will hurt you and I'm very serious about that," I told him before pecking his lips again.

"Got it, now let us watch the tv show," he said while sitting down and patting a spot next to him for me.

***

Was she acting crazy or no? Tell me what you think.

Thanks for Reading, this was requested by @ ANA5643