Jealous-Betty

This imagine is for @zhamirasus I hope you like what I came up with

Thanks so much for reading!

X

"So we can totally get our hair done tomorrow right? " BeTty asked y/n.

"Uhh, sure I guess/n replied.

"I thought that we were going to get our nails done"Veronica interjected.

Crap, I totally forgot about that.  Veronica did ask me before Betty to get our nails did, though.I started to play with my hair, it was something I did when I got nervous.

"Why are you acting so shy all of a sudden"Veronica asked while putting her hands on her hips.

They both looked at me and waited for an answer.

I sighed and turned to Betty.

"Betty, I'm sorry but I did promise Veronica that we would get our nails done like for a month now"I pleaded with her.

The look on Betty's face was unreadable, it looked like that she wanted to say something but she changed her mind.

"You know what y/n it okay I'll ask Josie or some other person that doesn't always cancel on me" she yelled and walked away.

"Well that went left quickly," Veronica said, I completely forgot that she was there. "Let's go my mom will give you a lift home" she continued.

"Okay, let me just get a few of my things out of my locker and I'll meet you at the front of the school," I told her, and she nodded and made her way to the exit.

I quickly ran to my locker to get a few of the books, that I needed today's work done, and as I was passing the hallway, there was Betty and Archie talking. It looked like she had been crying.

I couldn't stop and listen, she was one of my closest friends.

"Archie I just don't understand why she keeps blowing me off like that" Betty sniffled.

"It's okay, you have other friends that you can hang with like me," he said trying to lighten the mood.

"It's not the same Arch, ever since Veronica came here I can barely get y/n to hang out with me" she continued to cry.

Archie didn't know what to tell her at this point.

"Why don't you tell her how you feel about her not hanging out with you" he suggested.

"Every time I do, she always says Veronica this, Veronica that or Ooh I have something plan with Veronica like I don't know what to do at this point," Betty said laughing. But it wasn't one of those happy laughs it was one of those I'm tired of this bullshit laughs.

"Betty since I've known you I've never seen you like this, maybe it's best that you umm just try to tell y/n how you feel about her not hanging out with you" he suggested again.

"I guess you're right," she said smiling and giving him a hug tightly.

I quickly gathered my things and sprinted out of the school before both of them caught me eavesdropping on their conversation.

I felt like complete shit now. All the things Betty were saying were true, Veronica ever since Veronica came to town I haven't really been hanging out with her as much.

I guess it that happened Veronica was someone who I could vibe with. I really liked the person who she was.

I know what I need to do.

"Hey, can I come over a little later, we need to talk" I texted Betty.

She quickly replied with a simple " Okay". And I just sent her back the smiley face emoji. I finally made it to the parent pick up and I saw Veronica waiting on the hood of her mom's car.

"Hey, what took you so long ?" she said while opening the door for me.

''Uhh, one of the teachers asked me to help them with something real quick" I lied, sliding over to accompany Veronica in the back seat.

"Oh okay, well mom can you take us to the nail place please, " Veronica ask before her mom started the car and took off to the nail shop.

***

Thanks for Reading don't forget to request. Also thanks for 100+ reads!!