"Nah, your my precious eldest prince i promised myself to live and cherish you as well as your brother and always remember eomma is here for you ready to listen and hug you." She said and kiss my head.

"Will Jungkook hyung pick you up or are we going to send you off?"

"Jungkook will pick me up no worries Jinhyunie"

"Okay then...." My brother sigh.

"You okay?"

"Huh? Yeah why?"

"Are you sure?" I asked, watching him play with his phone frowning. I grab his hands to make him look at me.

"Tell me, what is it?" I asked waiting for him to say something.

"Hyung, i know you said the wedding will be on hold for a while because you just want to enjoy things as boyfriends with Jungkook hyung" he starts and i nods wanting him to continue.

"And someday... you will be married to him... I just wanna asked.."

"Yeah?"

"How are you going to.... You know... Are you going to like.... uhhhhhh.." i frowned and grab his shoulder to face me.

"Calm down and take a deep breath. Its okay dont rush yourself!" I said smiling on how cute my brother is now, but what the hell is he talking about? He take a deep breath and exhale.

"A kid hyung, how are you going to have a kid? Or like do you even want to have one?" Oh.

"Uhhhh... You shocked me with that Jihyunie..." I whispered now i dont know what to say. I look at my brother and smiled. This is so sudden and kookie and i dont even talk about this yet or the wedding itself.

"Hyung? You dont need to think hard, just opinion... I just want to know your opinion" he said full of assurance and excitement.

"Well... You know how i badly love kids, remember when auntie almost got an heart attack when she thought she lost her daughter when the truth is im playing with her at the play ground near the house? I mean, i do want a child Jihyun. But i also know that if i want child someday the only way for me to have a kid is by adoption. I think im okay with that i can choose a baby like months old or even new born if i really wanted to the problem is... Jungkook. I dont know about him" I said, im starting to think will Jungkook want a kid too?

"That will not be a problem hyung, you know there is child centers that allows both mens to adopt. It will be hard of course but our society is starting to accept every gender. Also i know Jungkook hyung wants a kid too, someday you will be a family hyung.. " He said smiling, i ruffled his hair and nods.

"Yeah, someday Jihyun... Someday"

"Make sure to take care of each other okay? Jimin your promise remember that! Oh and Jungkook please watch my clumsy son okay and-"

"Mom!! Can you stop? Its not like we will not come back oh my god!"

"Its okay mochi, Yes auntie dont worry-"

"Auntie? Jungkook call me mom or eomma you will be part of our family soon!! How many times should i tell you that?" My mom cut off and all i can do is roll my eyes at her and nudge Jungkook to move so we can go now.

"Mom we need to go now, stop embarrassing me to my fiance!!... Kookie come on lets go~"

"Ewwww. Last time you visit, we are the one almost dragging you out of your room to o back to Seoul. Now look at you whining and pulling your fiance?! Thank you very much my dear son, i felt so loved" She said faking her tears and kicking one of my luggage, wait did she really open that thing in front of Jungkook? I look at him and he is just smiling but i know its not real. This will be a long day. Thanks mom.

"M-mom, we need to go now. We promise to visit you soon to.. you know talk about the wedding and things... give us maybe a year or two? Then we will talk about that." He said, a year is enough Jungkook!!! Why two??? Im gonna talk to you about that later, Jeon.

"Yeah i know you will be busy this year again, its fine just take care of yourselves okay? Make sure to have enough sleep and dont starve yourself. Jimin.. Im watching you. Now of you go two... Be safe!!!" She said and pulled me into a hug once again.

"Tell Jihyun and Appa we'll visit when we have enough time. Ill call them when we reach home" I said and mom nods the she hug Jungkook too. Jihyun went to school and dad needs to attend some meeting so they are not here to send me off. I smiled and kiss my moms cheeks. She pat my head and Jungkook told me that the cab is here. I wave my hand and send a flying kiss to my mom then get in the cab, i saw Jungkook bow at her then get in too.

"Im going to miss mom, dad and Jihyunie Jungkookie, also im not able to say goodbye to... my future in laws..." I said almost whispering the last words just to be safe, though i can see that the driver is not even know who we are.

"You can always call them mochi, no worries. But what is your promise with your mom?" He asked and i mentally facepalm. Thanks mom, thank you very much.

"N-nothing kookie... Nothing important." I said and luckily Jungkook is always being Jungkook he just nods and give me one of his ear phone to enjoy some music. I leaned my head to his shoulder and hold his hands after making sure that the driver will not see it. Someday i will be able to hold your hands or kiss you without hiding it to the world Jungkookie. Lets wait for that baby bun.

======================================

Hi?! How was it? 😊🤗😅