~Chapter 8~

Natsu's POV:
"Y/n!" I shout through my dungeon cell. Lisanna squints at my loud hoarse voice as I carry on. "Natsu..." she says, trying to get me to quieten down. "If you keep making ruckus, I may have to just find a way to shut you up." I hear a male voice speak.

In his hand is a cup of water, it smelt clean, Lisanna had been complaining that it was too hot. "Drink for the Lady." he'd say, holding it through the bars. "Careful." I mutter, remembering his last remark. "It may be poisoned." She drinks anyways and the strange man who smells like Gray leaves.

After a while of silence, the ground begins to move and we fall against the wall. "Ow." Lisanna would grumble as I push myself forward towards the bars. Scraping could be heard and a sword slid across the floor. Catching it, I cut the bars in half along with Lisanna and my cuffs.

"Y/N!" I shout as I begin to run down the corridor.

Your POV:
Taking steady steps towards the direction Jackal told me about I look around. 'Fairy Tail hm? Stopping them won't be easy, but i reckon i'll manage.' Jumping across a fallen piece of flooring, Id pass guards who stood to attention before running into a fellow demon.

"Ah! You must be Y/n am I right? New demon?" I nod solemnly, sensing her authority. "Very good. I'm changing the coordinates Jackal gave you. You're now to go to the control room, they'll be heading there soon." Nodding once more she'd smile before walking on. Turning to my left, Id begin my quest before turning into the designated room.

"Y/n! I'm so glad you're safe." A blonde girl with pigtails would exclaim. Accompanying her, a blue cat, white cat and young girl with blue hair. "Enemy sighted, what would you like me to do sir?" Id ask Jackal through telepathy. "Eliminate them. They're preventing our plans." Nodding Id summon my katanas.

"Y-Y/n? What are you doing?!" The blonde would ask again. Running forward id slice upwards only for the blue cat to fly her up. "Y/n! Snap out of it!" The cat would yell. "Angels rage." They'd fall out the sky as soon as my magic came in contact with them. "Sky dragon-" Turning round the girl would be in a fighting stance.

"Black Angels Screech." Our attacks would collide before mine beat hers and she went flying. "WENDY!" The white cat would yell going over to her. "Open Gate of the Golden Bull! Taurus!" A bovine would appear in thin air. Frowning, and in a blink of an eye, I would slice my katana across his stomach and he'd disappear.

"Sorry Y/n." And then the cats flew them out. "Not this time Fairy Tail!" I shout, opening my wings in rage and flying after them. Dodging round keys Id carry on. The blue haired girl would fly out of the hole in the wall whilst the blonde stayed. Landing in front of her Id do an 'X' with my katanas.

"Lucy look out!" The blue cat shouts and I slice them in the X motion and it pummels towards the Lucy girl, that was till a pink haired creep blocked it. "Y/N! What the hell!" He'd shout at me. "You're from Fairy Tail right?" Id ask, unsure if my mission was clear. The trio would nod, and look at me expectantly. "Then I have no business but to destroy you."

Lurching towards them, id start hand to hand combat with the boy whilst the girl messed around with her keys. Once he'd pinned me down I smirked. He looked puzzled, only for a split second until i hit him in between the legs.

"Good night Fairy Tail!" Id shout, summoning all my magic into one. "Black Angels Sacred Art: Gates to-" My casting was cut off, by the strangest of actions, a hug. "What the hell!?" I scream, going to punch him, but he just falls to the floor with me. "Y/n. Stop."

Then all my memories came back. "You're here to join Fairy Tail right?"

"Y/n! Look I found this egg and-"

"Hey! Did ya forget me?"

"Y/n's back?!"

"Lisanna is gone."

"Don't worry Mel. I got you."

"Promise to take care of Mel for me?"

"Fairy Tail is my family!"

"If any of you die, I will kill you."

"Farewell partner."

"Hey Frosch, what's wrong?"

"Don't bet on which guild i stay in!"

"Cut it with that sorry crap."

"I care about you so much."

"I WILL PROTECT MY FRIENDS FUTURES."

"Guys stop, this is going too far."

"I'll always love you Y/n."

Feeling pain twinge through out my body Id cry out in pain before standing up. "YOU! YOU DID THAT!" Bringing my katanas out, more memories raced through my mind.

"You look like you play guitar."

"You're gonna help me find Igneel. Right Y/n?"

"MAKE IT STOP!" Id scream, emitting energy around me, blasting my family, no enemy, away from me. "Y/N! REMEMBER!"

That was it, I was knocked out.