~Chapter 3~

Your POV:
Sitting at home, I turn on the fairy lights round my balcony (yesh i know, magic fairy light :3) before standing up and leaning against the barrier that's stopping me from falling, looking up at the stars.

The moon was full, and everything was glistening and shining because of its light. "Y/n?" I hear Melody coming through the balcony doors behind me. "You've forgotten someone." She points out making my eyes widen. "Who?" I ask, turning and placing my chin in my palms, my elbows resting on the wood.

"Remember Chloe?" She asks,copying my position. "Yeah of course I do." I say bluntly. "You must know then that she isn't in our guild anymore?" Melody shrugs. "WHAT?!" I ask whipping round, my hair hitting her in the face. "Yeh, she left when we went to Tenrou because she thought you'd be dead."

Sighing, I look up at the stars again. "I- I didn't realise." I mutter before turning round. "That's another thing i've lost." I mumble before walking into my bedroom and sitting on my bed. "Erza told me to tell you that Natsu and Lucy are going on a job tomorrow that requires a Celestial Wizard." Melody sits on her bed opposite me, combing her hair.

"And I care because?" I ask, snuggling into my duvet so I'm buried like a burrito. "She just thought that you'd like to apologise to Natsu for your outbreak." Mel says, laying her head on her pillow, the sound of a wolf howling in the distance makes me relax. "He should apologise to me first, along with Gray." I mutter before falling asleep.

The next morning when I head to the guild, it's quiet (for Fairy Tail) and Natsu and Lucy (with Happy) are nowhere to be seen. Sighing in relief I head over to Gray, Erza, Wendy, Carla and Levy. "Hi." I grin, sitting next to Wendy, Melody sitting next to Erza. "Look Y/n I'm sorry about yesterday." Gray begins, his eyes looking at the drink in his hand.

"I understand if you hate me but-" cutting him off with a laugh I honk him on the head. "Alright loser, it wasn't that big a deal, I just have a lot on my plate at the moment, I'm sorry too."

And just like that, the awkward quietness was gone and everyone on our table was laughing and joking like normal. That was, till Yukino burst in. "LUCY!" She shouts, scanning us for the blonde female. "WHERES LUCY?!" She asks loudly, walking around to make sure she was indeed not here.

"Sorry Yuki, she's on a job with Natsu and Happy that require a Celestial Mage." I say, standing up and heading over to her. "No no no! I need to talk to her! When will she be back?" Yukino asks hurriedly, her face going red with anxiety. "She'll be back around evening. Why what's happened?" Erza butts in.

"I can't call my Celestial spirits! I wanted to see if Lucy could to make sure it wasn't just me but she's not here." Yukino slumps to the floor, tears streaming down her face. "I fear I've lost them." Sitting next to her I draw her up by the shoulders. "It's never to late! When Lucy comes back we will sort this all out."

~time skip~

Lucy came back around 7, in Natsu's arms. She looked beaten and in pain. Once she was in the infirmary Wendy took care of her using her magic. "What happened?" Levy asks, looking at Natsu's wounds. "Luce's spirits have gone out of control. They call them self 'Eclipse Spirits' and say they won't let Luce control them any longer." Natsu explains staring at his hands.

"Don't worry, we will get to the bottom of this." Melody assures. Yukino nods solemnly, keeping her emotions behind closed doors for the time being. Just then, the door to the infirmary opens and Lucy stumbles out, Wendy supporting her whilst Carla tells her not to overdo herself. "Hey guys, sorry to worry you."

Once again, Lucy is in Natsu's arms, but this time it was a hug. "Don't worry we will sort this out." He tells her. She nods, tears welling in her eyes.

The ground beneath me starts shaking, I stumble back a bit into Gray. "Woah! You ok there?" He asks, holding me down by my shoulders. Nodding I trip past him to the open guild doors, holding my head. It feels like I'm standing on a merry-go-round. Suddenly, my wings open without me using my magic.

"Y/n what are you?" Erza asks, coming after me.

Turning round I glare at her, feeling like a completely different person. Shadows grow around me as I look to the sky, the wind blowing around me and the dark grey clouds. "Y/N!" Natsu shouts as I take off to the sky, soaring straight to heaven.

"Y/n? You know why I have called you here yes?" I hear Pascal's weak voice ask. "Yes father, it's the Eclipse gate, meaning there's another gate angel." I mutter, remembering how difficult it was to destroy the first one. "Yes, indeed, this one will be hidden in the 13th spirit. Go to the King now and his daughter Hisui, she will help you."