I Like Your Girlfriend

It was Saturday. 

Annabeth was sat laying in the grass on her back under the shade of the tree behind her. The sunlight steamed through the leaves and scattered, doing a dance over her. Her golden curls were thrown around her in a golden halo. Her eyes were closed as she listened to the rustling of the leaves. 

Annabeth had on a grey romper with little black flowers and a white belt. She had kicked off her sandals as she laid in the grass but kept the swim hoodie on.

Beside her sat Percy. He was leaning back on his hands as he gazed down at Annabeth. His black hair shifted in the breeze as his green eyes looked at the blonde's face. He bit his lip as he thought. 

A little smile was on Annabeth's lips and it drove Percy crazy. He leaned over her and held himself up with one hand on either side of her head. Annabeth opened one eyes before she closed it again and kept smiling. 

"What are you smiling about?" Percy asked as he cocked his head to the side. 

"Nothing." She said in a sweet voice. Percy frowned, he knew there was something. "Really Seaweed Brain, it's nothing." But Percy didn't move. 

"You know Annabeth," Percy said and Annabeth opened her eyes to smile at him. "You're really beautiful." Annabeth grinned as she brought up one hand to cup Percy's chin. 

"You're not to bad yourself." She teased. But Annabeth saw the look in Percy's eyes, he was serious, he said as much. "I know." She smiled again and Percy smiled back. 

"Annabeth, do you-" He cut himself off as he shook his head. 

"What?"

"Nothing." But it wasn't nothing. 

"Seaweed Brain, I can read you like a book. Spill it." Annabeth narrowed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. 

"Fine." Percy sighed then met Annabeth's eyes. "Wise Girl, would you be my girlfriend?"  

Annabeth smiled softly as she pulled Percy down. The kiss was soft and caring, and answer enough. Percy wrapped one arm under Annabeth to pull her up while the other one steadied him. Annabeth tangled her hand in his hair as the other one held the side of his throat. 

Annabeth brushed her thumb against Percy's neck, right where she knew it was sensitive. Percy shuddered before he deepened the kiss, rolling them over so Annabeth was on top of him. 

Finally they pulled apart for air and Annabeth grinned. 

Sally squealed when they told her later that day.

Then on Monday as they hopped off Percy's bike they kissed before walking into the building. They couldn't help it. And that's why later on that day Annabeth and Percy's friends tackled them screaming about them not telling them sooner. 

They laughed and smiled while holding hands.

Following that Annabeth and Percy were laying on Percy's bed and watching tv. People kept telling them how it was about time and things like that to tease them. A break from that was welcomed. 

Annabeth wore one of Percy's shirts as she laid next to him. Percy wasn't paying attention to the movie as he looked at his girlfriend. How was this beautiful person his?

Annabeth leaned over to him and kissed him before winking. "You're day dreaming again." She teased. 

"Can you blame me?" He teased back as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer. 

"No."

"Some one had an ego." Percy chuckled, the sound sent Annabeth's toes curling as she climbed over him. As she sat in his lap with one leg on either side of him she smiled. HE had sat up to wrapped her in his arms.

"I mean how can't I when you stare at me all day?" She raised an eyebrow as she leaned closer. 

"I stare at you all day because you are gorgeous." Percy said back with barely an inch separating them. "Do you want me to deny that fact?" He asked with a glance from her eyes to her mouth. 

"No, say it how ever much you want." Annabeth rasped. 

"You're gorgeous." He said again, Annabeth held his face in her hands as she grinned. 

"I have you wrapped around my finger don't I." I wasn't a question. But Percy answered anyways. 

"Completely." 

"You know Percy . . ."

"What?" 

"I like your girlfriend." And she closed the distance.