Flirty Crush X Shy Reader: Can I have This Dance?

Sorry if this is complete trash. This is my first time writing crushXreader stuff.

Y/n's POV

"Y/n, it's the pod people!!!" My best friend tells you. "Why else would he ask?!"

(F/n) just told me that the school bully asked them to prom. They said no of course.

F/n and I started walking to class when we see C/n come around the corner. They soon walk up to a girl and start flirting with her.

"Ugh the nerve of him." F/n mutters to the selves as we past. Truth was I liked C/n. I can't really explain why though. "Hey Y/n."

"Hmm?" I looked at F/n.

"You going to prom?" The ask me, and I shake my head no. "What? Why?"

"Well no one asked me, and I'm to scared to ask anyone." I explain to them as we walk into gym. (If you don't have gym pretend you do.)

"Oh you're just shy." They state.

*Next day*

I don't know how F/n was able to do it, but they talked me into going to prom. Yesterday after school we got me and them a dress so yeah...

"Class today we are going to be working with partners." Mr. Smith tells everyone. F/n and I started working on the project when we heard some people talking.

"Hello ladies." I look up at the front of the classroom to see C/n talking to some girls. He kisses one of their hands.

I look back to my notebook. If only he liked me.

*Prom night*

F/n and I walk out of my house and drive off to the prom. Do we have dates? No. Do we care? Kind of.

We soon make to the school, and we get out. F/n was wearing a dark blue dress with a silver mask. I was wearing a f/c dress with a s/f/c mask.

"Okay Y/n promise me one thing." F/n told me. I nodded. "Try not to be shy tonight."

"I..I'll try." I tell her, and we walk in. F/n started dancing while just hung around the snack table.

I was eating a cupcake when some guy walks up to me. He was wearing a black button up shirt, black dress pants, a red tie, and a black mask. "Hey."

I looked around to make sure he was talking to me. C'mon Y/n! Be confident! "Hello." So far do good.

"Do you want to dance?" I slowly nodded not realizing what I was doing.

Soon we were both dancing. It was pretty nice.

*A few minutes later*

"Okay now it's time for everyone to take off their masks!" I hear my principal tell everyone.

I looked over at The stranger I was dancing with. He takes of his mask to reveal he was C/n.... Wait  C/N!?

"Uhhhh." I blush under my own mask. I was dancing with C/n the whole time!? Oh boy. Before I knew what was happening C/n takes of my mask.

"Y/n?" C/n looks at me confused. I look at my feet in embarrassment. He puts his pointer finger and thumb under my chin so I would look up at him. "It was you?"

I slowly nod my head. "Y..yeah."

"Good." He stated and kissed me. "I've been waiting to do that forever."

A/n sorry this was crap!!