28.

I woke up in what looks like a trap house, girls on the floor sleeping, people sleeping on the couch.

Shit, memories of last night flooding into my head of the party we had at Jermaines.

His new album just dropped last night so i came to his to celebrate, since i helped him produce most of the tracks on the album.

To Camila: Hey baby, would you be able to come pick me up from J's? If not i'll just Uber it back to the hotel.

From Camila: Sorry baby, i just head out for a photo shoot with Guess. Come see me?

To Camila: Send me the address and i'll be there.

My fingers typed slowly and occasionally clicked the wrong letter because of how intoxicated i was last night.

Camila sent me the address and i Uber'd back to the hotel to freshen up and get dressed into something more formal since i was going to a photo shoot of a big brand and then took an Uber to the studio.

I knew i couldn't and probably not drive considering how much i drank.

It was a long drive into Malibu for the photoshoot which make me wish i drove.

I just hoped there was sprinter vans to take us home.

"Looking for peace when i stare at you." I wrote down in the notes in my phone as i listened to a couple of beats in my earphones.

Things with Camila have been going so. steady these past couple of months and i think we're reading to move to the next level.

"That's why i love you, because i know who you are. That's why i look at you, like i've seen you before." I wrote down the words dedicated to Camila and thought of ways i can make that work in a love song.

I tapped my finger against the leather seat. I couldn't think of the next line.

I looked up to see i was arriving to the studio.

"Thanks so much man." I said to the Uber driver and jumped out of the car into the sunny day.

I got into the entrance and the security guard let me go in with no questions.

I took off my headphones as i walked in. Camila was sitting on a stool and the female photographer was taking photos of her.

"Perfect, you're killing it. Look into the lens please Camila" I listened to the girl order Camila and almost laughed at the way she forced herself to look into the lens even when she saw me standing there.

She took a couple more photos and then let Camila take a 15 minute break.

"Hi babe." I go to kiss her lips but she swerved my kiss so my lips connected with her cheek.

"Okay?" I questioned.

"Remember me? Your girlfriend. You've been so busy being everybody else's best friend you forgot about me last night.

"I'm sorry, i didn't have my phone on me."

"Whatever, it's fine. I don't care anyways." I laughed.

"I'm sorry baby." I dragged out the words and hugged her tight.

"I've been thinking about writing a song for you." My head immediately perked up.

"Really?" She smiled.

"Yeah, i only just started writing it literally 20 minutes ago in the Uber here but i'm definitely going to finish it.

(A/N: The song is finna be. Luv by Solomon Faye fyi)

"You're cute." She smiles.

"You are too."  I smile and kiss her cheek again.