24.

"I'm so sick of these guys at the photoshoots and music videos. Like, we all get it you're doing the photoshoot and shit but like, have some respect, I'm right here."

I was complaining to Camila about how the guys that she shoots with are very touchy and feely with her.

"What about your photoshoots and your music videos? Having a bunch of girls dance all over you and the guys on your team? Thats fine?"

I had nothing to say.

"Thats not the same."

"Whatever, Y/N. I just want to sleep."

"Okay, can I come with you?"

"Well, yeah. You do only have one bed, right?" Camila questioned.

"I do have one in the guest room but I guess."

"Okay, why don't you go sleep there then?" Camila faces me as she pulls her sleep shirt over her naked chest.

"Because I want to be with you."

"It doesn't seem like it since all you're doing is complaining about the guys in my photoshoots."

"I'm sorry, okay. I can't help that I have trust issues after all the shit that's happened with Selena."

"I just want to sleep, Y/N."

"Okay, sorry. Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N."

I had one arm wrapped around her waist and just stayed like that until I knew she was asleep.

Of course I didn't want to fight with her, but when something comes up I want to be able to speak to her about it.

I look ate the rose on my wrist as I sat in front of the laptop, thinking of creative ways I could make it up to Camila.

I put on the headphones and decided to write a song for her, starting with the lyrics.

So, maybe I wasn't the best at writing music. I am a producer for a reason, but this song was nice and sweet,

On top of that I had made Camila an entire morning feast which included some of her favorite breakfast foods.

By 9am Camila was out of the room.

"God, you are such a kiss-ass." She laughed at me.

"You love it." I smiled at her as I kissed. her lips and then her neck.

"You're right, I do. I can't believe you did all this, next time I'm hungry I'm going to get mad at you."

"I'm not making you breakfast overtime you get mad at me." I laugh.

"Mm, somehow I think I can make it happen." Camila smiles.

"Look, I don't doubt it." We laugh together and have a nice breakfast together.

By 11am we were completely ready for the day.

We jumped into the uber to West Hollywood.

"So," Camila and I said at the same time.

"You go," She says.

"What are we going to do about your sisters not so secret disliking of me?'

"I was literally just going to say that!" Camila laughs.

"But seriously, I don't know, we need to show her that you aren't what paparazzi paint you out to be, and that sometimes, and only sometimes, music is misleading."