38.

((A/N: PLEASE shut up in my comment section about using Taylor as a villain! i really don't care and you're tripping if you think i'm going to switch up the story this far into the drama. If you don't like the fact that she's being portrayed as a bitch in this FAN FICTION click on another one. Enjoy!))

"This is so painful" I say to Camila as we sit in traffic on the way to lunch with Taylor and Charli.

"It will be fine, just talk to Charli the whole like you usually do." Camila gives me a side eye as we start moving.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I question and she shakes her head.

"It's just, i feel like you have been spending so much time with her and i just don't you to drift away from me. You know?" My eyes soften and i'm quick to put a comforting hand on her cheek.

"Babe, Charli is nothing but a friend. First of all she is nothing like you-"

"But she looks like me." I almost roll my eyes when i hear that come out of her mouth.

"Did Taylor say that to you?" I question and she doesn't answer me.

"So what if she looks sort of like you? Who cares if even Selena looks like you! I love you because you're not like her, Charli is my friend, i don't love her and i don't even have as little as a crush on her."

Camila doesn't spare a glance at me and i let out a frustrated sigh. I just turn the radio up and continue driving on the banked up road.

I felt myself getting irritated as i kept replaying the argument Camila and i just have, is it even really considered an argument?

"This is bullshit." I say aloud as we get closer to the place we were going to eat l.

"What?" Camila snaps at me and just by her tone i can tell that she's been thinking about what we had spoken about too.

"Why do you listen to her over me? I'm loyal, i've never done anything to make you even think that i'm cheating on you but i still get questioned, what the fuck?"

"So are you saying you've never cheated or you've just never gotten caught?" Camila looks at me with a stern look and my eyes widen.

"Camila you've got to be kidding me... this isn't you. I don't even know who i'm talking to right now if you're really asking me if i've cheated on you."

Almost as if it were on cue the person on the radio starts talking.

"That was great! Up next we've got Selena Gomez's new song 'Back To You' call us up on 323 505 9231."

"Hi, any idea who the song is about? The mad radio voice says and i reach over to turn it off but Camila puts her hand over mine.

"It's definitely about Y/N. When i met Selena last year she was with Y/N and she told her she would never let her go, even if we moved onto someone else-."

"For fucks sake, it feels like the universe is playing games with me." I put the car in park and i look at Camila.

"If you truly think i have cheated on you then you don't know who i am and right now, i don't know who you are."

I step out of the car and wait for Camila to walk ahead of me before following suite.

I felt drained, there is nothing i hate more than fighting with Camila.

"Over here, guys."

Okay, except for Taylor.

Camila went and sat next to Taylor, leaving me no place to sit, so i sat next to Charli.

"Why is there a spare seat?" I question Taylor and she smiles at me.

"I invited a friend, i hope you all don't mind." I shook my head.

"No, that's fine." I just ducked my head and looked at the menu.

Camila and i kept making eye contact but i would look away when she tried to mouth things to me. I was never very good at reading lips.

The waitress comes over and asks us if we wanted to start with drinks, i just ordered a water.

"Do i sense some hostility in the room?" Taylor questions and i shake my head.

"Should we go talk?" Charli questions me and i nod, as i push my chair back to leave i accidentally push it into someone. I immediately stand up.

"I am so sorry." I quickly say but when i see the vivid face of my ex girlfriend my smile immediately fades.

"Well you don't look very happy to see me." Selena's eyes trail over to Charli and then to Camila, who isn't sitting next to me.

Selena walks over to Taylor and kisses her on the cheek, she does the same to Camila. I sit back in the chair, feeling defeated.

"So good to see that Back To You has made it to Billboard too 10! You deserve it." Taylor says and i roll my eyes.

"I've always hated when you roll your eyes, Y/N."  Selena says to me and i glare at her.

"So" I wait until everyone's eyes are on me. "What the fuck is this?" I direct my question mostly to Taylor and she smiles at me as she takes a sip of her water.

"I told you i invited my friend and you didn't seem to have a problem with that."

Selena places a hand on my thigh and leans over my shoulder.

"$100 000 to be mine during all the promotional stuff." Her hand grips my centre and i jump up.

"Seriously, fuck all of this. Selena i don't even recognise you, you're acting fucking crazy. I don't know what this whole plan was and i don't know why you think o deserve this but i don't! I supported you through everything and i told people how happy i was for you when you found someone else. But you need to let me go! I'm happy with Camila."

"Camila?" Selena questions. "Are you not seeing Charli now?"

"Oh fuck this."

"Camila let's go. Charli can i drop you off wherever you stay?" She nods and i give Charli my keys.

"This was really fucking low. Even for you, Taylor."

Selena looks up at me but i can't even look at her in the eyes

"I have nothing to say to you, you can't let me be happy. so think we need to sit down and talk about everything before you murder me or something."

"I feel sick." Camila states and i nod.

"Me too, i'm so sorry i let this get out of hand. Maybe i should have my apologized about what happened with Taylor and Selena all those years ago."

"Maybe, but there's nothing to do now. I am so, so sorry for not trusting you. When Taylor starts talking about us i get defensive and she knows that and uses it against me. I just want to be happy, with you."

Camila and i stood outside the car and she pulls me into a tight embrace. We passionately kiss and i can feel people around looking at us but it does not bother me, because the two of us fit so perfectly.

I opened the passenger side for Camila before walking over to the drivers seat. Charli handed me the keys and i started up the car and drove off.

"So you guys hungry or what?" The two of them nodded.

"Can we get Shake Shack? Camila questions and i smile st her.

"We can get whatever you want, baby," Camila rests her head on my shoulder as she kisses me on the cheek.