21.

Selena walked out of the hotel with a loose arm around my neck.

"They're back together!" A pap yells and i'm quick to shut it down.

"Not a chance." I say and they al frown but continue to take the photos.

I got into a sprinter van and Selena immediately attaches herself to my side. I told the driver Camila's hotel and hoped he would hurry up and drive as i could see paps taking photos through the windshield.

"Selena, stop." I take her hands off me.

She giggles and tries to kiss my neck, i push her away.

"Selena, i'm serious."

She backs off with a pout.

"You're no fun."

I open my mouth to start arguing with her but quickly shut it. Realising there is no point, i won't get anywhere.

"Y/N, can i ask you something?" She slurs, leaning into my side.

"Sure."

"Why aren't you with me?" I quickly frown and face her.

"Uh, cause you dumped me.." I trail off, leaning even closer to the window, trying to make as much space between us as possible.

"I thought i had you forever, i thought we were in love." She pouts and tries to get even closer to me.

"Well you thought wrong, Selena. We both did. Now get off me." I was growing g irritated by the minute. I did not want to be in this car any longer.

I looked out my window and was glad to see that we were pulling into valet.

I thanked the driver and handed him some cash. Selena and i stepped out of the car with no worries.

By all appearances, she looked fine.

It wasn't until we got into the elevator that she pressed her body to mine.

"What the fuck?" I question, pushing her back. She hit the metal door of the elevator.

"What happened to you, baby? You used to be so down to do anything, anytime." She smiled and pressed her hand to the back of my neck.

"I found someone else, get over it. Camila is the only girl i want. This time no amount of money is going to get me to go between your legs." A ghost of a smile shows on my lips, i knew it was rude to being up the circumstances we met under. Considering Selena told everyone we met at a cafe.

Selena raises her eyebrows, something she did when she was irritated at me.

"Give it to me one last time, Y/N."

"No! You're fucking crazy."

We made it to the 7th floor, i pulled Selena out with me and knocked on Camilas door.

She wore jeans and a cropped shirt, i wondered why she was dressed up considering it was around 11pm. Then i remembered that even though Selena is a menace she still is someone Camila looked up to for a period of time.

I could almost see through Camila's smile, but she turned around.

"Okay, hun. Let's get you in the shower." Camila said to Selena.

I had to admit, it is an odd sight to see, your current girlfriend looking after your ex.

It was uncomfortable to look at. So i walked over to the kitchen and grabbed Selena a bottle of water.

I knocked twice on the bathroom door before opening it and seeing Camila helping Selena clean her face, i handed her the bottle of water.