17.

2014

"You know, man. I shouldn't really be pushing but what do you expect? Fame doesn't look like it's coming anytime soon. It probably won't ever come. So i'm pushing now, yeah? No one is gonna care." I spoke to a friend.

It wasn't a good way to make money, i knew that. But i was desperate. Selling weed to my homies and the white ladies in the building that 'needed' it to get through the day.

Whatever.

When I told my plug i wanted to move onto harder drugs, i had never seen the man so happy in his life.

"It's about time, Y/N! You're the best dealer i've got on the block. I know i can count you to turn a gram into a bag. What do you wanna push now? Molly? Coke? Xans?"

He was pretty much buzzing with excitement.

"Whatever you've got and whatever rounds you can give me i'll take." He nodded and wrote down where i was doing, what i was selling and how much he wanted me to upsell to them.

These days i didn't have a girl by my side. I was lone wolfing it all the time. God, i didn't even have time for one night stands. I guess the paranoia paralysed the possibility of me getting a girlfriend. Not that i really cared, anyway.

I knocked on back doors, met under tied shoes on the electric lines, on street corners and got in cars.

By 4am i had sold the whole lot, 12K cash in my pocket.

I knew if i sold a brick i could buy a house, so i did just that. I didn't have a car to ride around in so i walked, ran and rode on random unchained bikes to get to my destination.

I knocked on my dealers back door, 4 in the morning with a backpack full of cash.

"Yo, the fuck you want? You know what fucking time it is little motherfucker?"

"Ey, check it." I pulled out my backpack and showed him, he eyes pretty much bursted out of his eyes as i showed him.

"Nah man no fucking way this is from tonight." He looks at me incredulously.

"Every penny, my dude."

"Well, fuck! Come in!"

We sat together in his small house and he lit up a blunt while the tv played in the background.

"Camila Cabello is dating Austin Mahone." He said curiously as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Who?" I question, taking the blunt from him.

"You know, Camila from Fifth Harmony! From X Factor." I laughed at his words.

"You know, for someone that keeps up a very strong front, 7 guns on their table you seem to have a very odd obsession with pop culture. I don't know or care about Fifth Harmony or any other pop culture Justin Bieber shit."

"Damn dog, relax. I just thought it was interesting.." He mumbled quietly.

"Right, i'm sorry man. I haven't slept in two days. Shit is hard you know." He nodded & handed me my cut of the cash. I walked back home.

The sun was tarting to come up by the time i had gotten to my front door, i debating standing outside for another few minutes to admire but i decided against it.

The second i walked through the front door i was met with my step mothers gracious expression, she had on only underwear.

"Jesus Christ! Put some fucking clothes on!" I shielded my eyes from her bare chest and she rolled her eyes, lighting up a cigarette as she walked into the kitchen.