7• Monsters are cute

Start from the beginning

Then he let out a roar and came towards us walking like a zombie. I squeaked and wiggled down from North's hold. Sean dramatically stomped towards me as I ran away towards the kitchen door.
"Better run pookie! I'm gonna getcha!", he said with a snarl and started to run after me.

I ran to Kota, giggling madly, and hid behind him. I peaked around Kota, who was looking down at me and chuckling. Sean was hunched over, his hands held out like werewolf claws, a playful grin on his face.

We had a silent stare off until I couldn't take it anymore and giggled. Sean waggled his eyebrows at me," Oh no! It's getting worse! I better hurry and give my little pookster her cure!"

He suddenly lunged for me, startling me so bad I screamed when he snatched me up. Everyone was chuckling as Sean tosses me in the air and caught me around the waist. I was giggling the entire time.

He held me to his chest and started sloppily smacking my face with his mouth," Om nom nom nom! I like eating yummy pretty girls!", he said in a fake monster voice. I squealed and laughed while trying to get away.

"Alright. That's enough, Sean. She needs to eat.", Owen stated lightly, one hand behind his back while the other rested on the back of the chair in front of him.

Sean leaned back and groaned," Ugh! Party pooper!" He got nose to nose with me and scrunched up his face with mock anger," That no good Owie is at it again!"

I scrunched up my nose with a grin. He chuckled and repositioned me so I wasn't just dangling in his arms. With me perched on his hip, he made his merry way to the dining table. He watched the boys get settled at the table, bouncing me a little and patting my thigh mindlessly. Every so often one of them would pass me and they'd nuzzle their nose to my cheek or give me a big smooch on my temple. Luke even made funny faces.

They do realize I'm seventeen right?

I've had to take care of myself for a long time now. I know I'm not very knowledgeable of the world and there's many things I know of, but never actually have seen. I know I'm naive and not like other girls my age. But does that mean I'm stupid? Does that mean I'm not capable?

I know I'm not very good at much. I can paint and clean. I'm an okay cook. I don't even know where I am academically. I don't know if I'm considered smart or if I'm slow minded. I don't know if I'm athletic or coordinately challenged.

Am I pretty or ugly or plain? Am I nice or selfish? Do I have a weird laugh? Do I like sweets? Am I a cat person or a dog person? What's my favorite flower? Do I like girly things or do I like boyish things? What are my goals and dreams? Do I have goals or dreams?

Finding the answers to those questions could be quite a Sisyphean task.

I guess I am like a child. I don't know who I am. No wonder they treat me like a kid.

It's kinda overwhelming how little I've actually had to do since they've been in my life. Two weeks ago, I was scrubbing baseboards with a toothbrush. Now I'm rarely allowed to walk and keep waking up on top of random boys.

They've bought me clothes, made me food, and made sure I was healthy. Owen fed me and Gabriel bathed me.

I need to do something in return for them. That's how the world works right? Kindness in exchange for kindness?
When given, give?