7• Monsters are cute

Start from the beginning

"She's fine North. She just missed you."

Grumpy butt glowered down at me and snorted, but his angry face didn't last long. He sighed heavily and smirked, eyes smoldering as they looked down at me," Fine. But you stay put and stay away from the stove. Got it?"

I nodded, smiling happily," Kay!"

They both chuckled. Victor looked at North," Need help?"

North had Victor set the table while he started to put food into serving dishes as they were finished. North kept giving me bites of different things to see if I liked it. This stuff was very different to lunch.

The lunch dishes had been complex and bizarre. These were very simple and I liked all of them a lot. He'd made Mac and cheese, baked chicken, and sweet peas.

North put some mac and cheese on a tiny plate and stood beside me. He fed me bites in between checking on the food. I sat in my spot like a good girl and swung my feet back and forth off the side while I watched him move around.

Now that I didn't think he was scary anymore...sometimes.... I found him to be very charming. North was like the dark knight in the fairytales I read. He was the brooding misunderstood character in the stories that actually had a very big heart and a kind soul.

That was North. He was always worried about me and did little things to take care of me that the others didn't - like stuff my face with food before we even eat dinner.

This has to be the most food I've eaten in one day in years...

"Food's ready!", North called out. He walked over to me and fed me the last bite on my tiny plate. I waited until I swallowed before I asked," Where's Silas?"

North froze mid step, a glass of water in his hands. Slowly he smiled, his dark eyes lighting up in a way I've yet to see. He seemed very happy I asked. He finished his journey towards me and handed me the glass of water," Silas is running a little late. He had to grab something at the store real quick. He shouldn't be too much longer."

I gulped down half the glass while he spoke.
"What' he have to get?"
North ran a hand down my hair, resting his palm at the small of my back," We forgot to grab blankets a while back for you."
I huff, not liking that Silas was gone," I don't need blankets. I'm fine. Tell him to come back pretty please!"

North smirked and massaged the muscles on my lower back," Yes you do. If Si or I aren't there holding you while you sleep you start shivering like a chihuahua. We kept meaning to get them while you were healing, but none of us could bring ourselves to leave you."

I sighed and stared at his very firm tummy sadly. He bent at the waist and grabbed my chin firmly, making me look him in the eyes. He lowered his head and gave me the softest smile I'd seen on him yet," Trust me. He didn't want to leave you. That huge son of a gun gave you about a dozen goodbye kisses before I finally had to kick him out the front door."

The image of North kicking giant Silas out the front door had me madly giggling. North chuckled just as Sean sauntered in announcing," Am I going to have to administer the giggling cure Pookster?"

I swiftly clung onto North's neck and yelled," Bad Sean!"
North quickly hoisted me up to carry," Careful baby."

Sean grinned at me mischievously and wiggled his fingers in the air," That's right. Bad Sean's gonna give you the cure! Muhahahaha!"