7• Monsters are cute

Start from the beginning

"Here. Let me.", his alluring husky voice softly said. I looked up, watching his face as he gently took my hand in his and began to roll the sleeves up to where they no longer hung off. I tilted my head as I watched his face. Victor's simmering amber orbs were gazing at his task softly, a small content smile on his face. He looked genuinely happy to be doing such a simple task.

How odd.

When he was done he looked right into my eyes, his own now sparkling happily. He poked me softly on the nose," There. All done."

I stared up at him in awe. Victor chuckled and hugged me to his chest. I turned my head to the side so I could breathe and sank into his chest, hiding my mouth behind a fist.

My eyes immediately found Luke's, who was resting his elbows on the couch cushions and his chin on his hands. He grinned up at me," Well hello there sugar. Did a stupid cat ruin your dream?"

At the mention of the cat I sat up straight and glared down at him furiously, nodding my head so roughly my neck cramped," Yahuh! He kept chasing us and spitting sparkle fluffies at us!"

Luke threw his bead back and laughed," You have the cutest imagination."

I huffed and then puffed out my cheeks. Victor's chuckling shook me again. Gabriel stomped into view, his hands on his hips," Yeah, yeah. She's fucking adorable. Cover her ass before I blow a fuse!"
Luke smirked teasingly, mischief danced in his eyes," Is that all that's about to blow?"
Gabriel's ears turned pink," Fuck off Luke!"

I blinked at them both, confused. "That's Enough you two.", Victor chastised.

Victor lifted me under the arms so I was hovering over his lap, while Luke pulled my sweatshirt down where it should be. Once I was sat back down, Luke poked my nose," Hungry Lulu?"

My stomach growled like an angry bear. I blushed and hid my mouth behind my fists. The room filled with chuckles.

"That's a yes.", Nathan teased

"I'll go check on dinner.", North said from behind me. I jerked my head around, causing my ponytail to whip behind me and pop Luke in the mouth. He sputtered while I watched North leave the room. My heart hurt. He didn't even say goodbye.

I didn't even realize I'd let out a whine until lips pecked me on the forehead.
"It's okay pookie. He's just going into the next room."
I looked up at Sean with watery eyes and a pout," North?"

"Make her stop!", Gabriel whined.

Sean gave me a soft understanding smile," You want to go with North?"
I nodded once and sniffled. He gave Victor a look, using the alien mind speak. Victor looked down at me, a gentle smile on his face," Come on, princess. Let's go see what North's up to."

I bounce in his lap with a goofy grin. He grimaced, making some of the others snicker, before standing with me in his arms.

I rested my chin on his shoulder as he walked towards the kitchen. The others smiled at me and waved. I gave a floppy wave back, trying to figure out where Silas was. Sean smirked at me as my eyes looked around the room for my giant teddy bear.

"What's going on? Why's she in here? Is she okay? Baby, what's wrong?", North began asking questions in a barking tone, but gradually became more frantic. Victor sat me down on the kitchen counter beside North's prep area.