A Broken Promise

W a r n i n g: The following chapter may include +18 scenarios that may cause uneasiness, you may skip to the ending of the chapter. If you see this 💫 in the middle of the chapter you're safe :)

💫

Cat wasn't entirely sure how he got into this situation, he was just by the clearing talking to Ying when all of a sudden the tree that you loved to hang out in was suddenly blasted into pieces, announcing the arrival of the four aliens that everyone dreaded. The time Goldy ever felt fear was when you threw him across the room yesterday, almost killing him and now... He felt the same fear again, he really hoped he hadn't gone out today who knows how worried sick you were for him.

"What the hell do you want from us?!" Barked the elemental hero angrily as he took a step forward with a protective hand out.

"Have you gotten amnesia or are you stupid?" Laughed Borara as he too stood atop of his spaceship with his crew behind him, ready to attack the young heroes.

"I see that all of you are still weak as ever" Borara added, pointing his massive hammer at them then his eyes landed on Goldy. "You even brought a cat with you for what? Moral support?"

They all laughed at that, Goldy on the other hand was incredibly pissed before he could even come up with a snarky remark all of them were immediately surrounded by Borara's crew with electric like guns pointed at their head, one shot and they'd all be dead. Hey that rhymed-

"Let's make this quick huh Boy?" Retak'ka slowly made his way down at his ship to come face to face with the fuming hero and a pissed cat. "Hand over your power watch and we can call it a day"

Boboiboy and the rest tightly held the power watch in their hand, angered looks on their faces indicating they refuse to give up such priceless objects.

"No" Answered Boboiboy sternly, not breaking eye contact at Retak'ka who doesn't seemed please with the answer he's given.

"Do you really think you have a choice?" Piped in Ejojo as he stood besides Retak'ka a same electric like gun pointing directly at his face.

"Don't Boboiboy" Piped in Goldy catching everyone's attention. Retak'ka took a glance at him before turning to Ejojo and then Borara, three of them seemed to have the same idea causing Ejojo to walk towards Goldy, a sinister grin on his face that meant trouble.

"A talking cat? How strange" Ejojo grab a hold of Goldy's back skin and held him close to his face for inspection, in result to that he scratched Ejojo's face causing another red mark at his other eye, when Ejojo let him go Goldy was about to ran off but Borara got a hold of him to prevent him from running any further.

"That's Y/n's cat" Said Probe, all of them raise a brow at first before smiling evilly they clearly have plans on what to do to you, Goldy nor Boboiboy didn't liked it not one bit.

"Oh are you now? Tell me talking cat where is Y/n?" Borara spoke in an ominous tone that caused Goldy's hair to stand tall.

"You really think I'd tell you?" Goldy sassily replied as he hissed at Borara and let's just say he didn't seemed to happy about his behavior.

"Stay away from Y/n" Piped Boboiboy boldly, he didn't want anything to happen to you heck he wouldn't forgive himself if anything were to happen to you or his friends let alone to Goldy, he knew how much Goldy means to you despite the two of you quarreling every time.

"Tell me where that girl is or her cat gets it!" Borara's hands slowly made its way to the cats neck, slowly choking him to death.

So this is how it ends huh? Being choke to death wasn't the kind of death he had envision... He didn't want this, he just wants to go home and eat cat food or cuddle with his Y/n... Oh his sweet Y/n, he couldn't even protect her, she must be really worried about him but he couldn't do anything... Everything was silent, nothing mattered to him anymore except you, what would you do if you were to find him like this? You'd probably be devastated. He couldn't even say good bye to you... How pitiful.