Can you keep a secret?

Crap, I have to find my way out of this now. You shuffled unto your seat, feeling really uncomfortable and stress of how the way everyone was looking at you. They wanted answers.

"What are you guys talking about? I have no idea what you guys mean" You said, sounding confident and unbothered but you were far from that, you were absolutely terrified.

"Maybe that's just Adudu being weird again" Fang stepped in, a guilty expression on his face because of how much pressure he putted you in. "Sorry Y/n I may have misunderstood"

Your friends turn to look at Fang, confuse of the sudden change of heart. Was he hiding something as well? You on the other hand was thankful that he noticed your discomfort immediately.

Ochobot on the other hand looked just as confuse as your friends were, of course Ochobot witnessed you burning the hell out of that robot and alien so why did everyone forgot about your magical abilities all of a sudden?

Note that you can't erase a robots memories unless you hijacked its system, but hearing Boboiboy's story the other day about his powers and how he manage to defeat every villain in the galaxy you weren't going with that option and it may cause some problems. Big ones.

Noticing that Ochobot was about to say something, you immediately place a hand behind you and let a bunch of mugs and plates fall to distract everyone.

Sorry...

"You guys for–" Ochobot was interrupted by a crash. "What the-?!"

You perked up from your seat and pretended to be shock.

"Oh no! Tok Aba's gonna kill me" Said the robot sadly, you have to resist the urge to bang your head on the counter because of the guilt.

"Let me help you Ochobot" You offered politely, this was an opportunity to talk to him and also you felt really guilty for the ruckus you caused.

"No it's oka-" But you were already picking up the shards of glasses and placing them into a dust pan, the robot could only sigh before helping you pick up the broken glasses.

"Hey Ochobot can I ask you a favor" You whispered as to not let your friends hear you, Ochobot hummed in response, looking at you curiously.

"Can you keep a secret?" He gave you a questioning look. "Keep my powers hidden please?" You pleaded, you didn't care if you sounded desperate.

"Why your power–"

"–is very dangerous, It goes coco bananas at times because of my fear, and it has a bad reputation amongst all types of magic" You continued for him. "If only my ancestors used it for good back then...."

"Didn't Boboiboy asked you to be a part of the team?" You were taken a back a little.

"Yes" You sighed. "But If the towns people were to know I possess this type of magic who knows what they'll do to me and my family..." You looked away, you really didn't want to remember what you did from the past.

"But Boboiboy will protect you, he always does" Your heart flutter at that, but now wasn't the perfect time to be flustered.

"Exactly! I don't want to involve him into my problems and I don't want anybody to get hurt... Not again"  You two went quiet for a moment, just letting the situation sink in.

You were staring at the floor, your face motionless like a porcelain doll. You made the right choice right? As long as your magic stays hidden, everyone's safe and they don't have to live in fear.

"Y/n..." Ochobot placed his robotic hand on your shoulder. "You're not hurting others... You're hurting yourself. Things have change now, what's in the past stays in the past what matters is the future you'll look forward to and the present that shouldn't be wasted"