New Town, New Car, New Friends

You and your parents had just arrived at this little quiet town called Pulau Rintis. You were really looking forward to spend the rest of your summer in this peaceful and quiet town, hoping nothing could ruin it.

Sighing, you sat down on the newly wrapped couch, the clear plastic wrapping the couch sticking into your thighs making you uncomfortable. You and your parents had just spend the rest of the day unpacking all of your belongings, so might as well give yourself a break.

"Y/n dear will you put this in your new room please?" Ordered your mother, so much for your little break.

"Sure but where is my room?" You questioned, while making your way towards your mother who was holding a box.

"Upstairs, down the hall, the last door" Your mother said simply while pointing her lips up the stairs.

"Alright... Wait...Did you guys deco–" You raise a brow at them, resulting for your parents to chuckle at you.

"Only a little bit, I'll leave the rest to you" Your mother answered, a sheepish smile on her face.

"She couldn't resist" Laughed your father, his (f/h/c) hair bouncing a bit.

"of course she can't" rolling your eyes you exited the living room and made your way up the stairs, your little companion following behind.

Arriving at the last door of the hallway, you set the box down next to your cat and twisted the knob of the door, revealing a dull white room, a bed with (f/c) covers while the head board was decorated with plastic vines and plastic (favorite flowers), a side table with a conveniently placed outlet besides it so you could charge your phone, a window with a chair where you could read or gaze outside to watch the stars, unopened boxes, and another door which leads to your own closet and bathroom.

"Guess I'll continue decorating when I feel like it" You said to yourself while shrugging your shoulders.

You place the box with the rest of the unopened ones before further inspecting your now new room.

"This is it Goldy... New town a new start!" You smiled at your cat, though it looked strain and force the feeling of being in a new place and having to adjust to it rubbed you off the wrong way, it made you uncomfortable and homesick. Deciding to take your mind off of things you walked out of your room and made your way downstairs.

"Y/N how about you go outside and make some new friends" Your mother suggested.

"That's actually not a bad idea" You beamed, as much as you hate to socialise as of the moment seeing how you just moved and is very exhausted and also has trust issues, you really wanted to divert your attention to something else rather than stay at this house you could barely call a home just yet just to get the homesick feeling out of your system.

"Uh... She barely knows this place?" Your dad chimed in, a very worried and concern look on his face.

"I'll be fine dad, GPS exists anyway" You reassured and gave him a thumbs up.

"Be careful ok? Use your magic if you need to–"

"Whoah whoah I'll be fine, there's no need to do that unless an alien or a robot tries to kill me or something" Your mother immediately stepped in and place both her hands on his shoulder to attempt to calm him down.

"She'll be fine dear, She knows how to defend herself" Your dad finally sighed in defeat and walked back to the kitchen.

"Go on (nickname), try make new friends and bring us drinks, there's a shop nearby"