Sick Y/n

You awoke from your sleep, feeling tired than usual, your head was pounding, your body felt hot, your muscles were aching. You attempted to stand up but miserably failed, worsening your headache.

"Oh shit i'm sick" You mumble to yourself, your voice harsh. It was probably because of last night for staying outside for too long.

"What's wrong?" Goldy tiredly questioned whilst stretching his limbs to get ready for the day.

You didn't bother answering his question but instead you slept again, hoping that when you wake up you'll feel better and finally sing a song for Bobo–

Meanwhile...

"Y/n? Hello???" Goldy poked your cheek in attempt to wake you up, but to no avail you were fast asleep. He did notice the abnormal redness of your face, how you were sweating and shivering at the same time even though there is a blanket. To his conclusion, he thought you are sick.

"I told you you should have worn a jacket when we were out stargazing" He scolded the sleeping Y/n before exiting the room to look for your mom.

"Hey Mom" Yes he calls your mom his mom too cause she feeds him and she insisted on calling her that.

"Ah Goldy hungry already?" Asked your mother as she prepared Goldy's cat food and water.

"Yup but Y/n is sick" Goldy informed, sitting at the kitchen aisle and dropping your fathers apple much to his annoyance.

Not minute later your mother immediately stopped what she was doing and head up the stairs, him and your father following her.

"Dear why don't you buy a medicine for your daughter before going to work is that ok with you?" Your mother suggested, the back of her hands in your forehead to check your temperature. You were burning up.

Goldy was now long gone, leaving your mother to tend to you while he head to the shop to tell your friends that you couldn't hang out today since you were sick.

"Eh?! Y/n is sick?!" Exclaimed Yaya and Ying in a panicked.

"We should go check up on her if that's alright" Fang suggested, he was a bit worried for you even though you two don't get along sometimes you're still his friend.

"Y/n will be pleased to see you guys and maybe she'll get better once she received her vitamin B" He looked at Boboiboy at the corner of his eyes, seeing how Boboiboy tensed up and blush red, the rest of the gang gave him cheeky smiles and teased him all the way to the store(to buy you some healthy snacks and some fruits).

Arriving at the store Goldy was wondering off in the (favorite snack) section only to bumped into someone wearing a green head scarf with flowers as a designed, turning around Goldy was greeted by Probe wearing lipstick and glasses to big for his eyes.

"Oh come on that's not even convincing" Spat your cat, glaring intensely at the robot before him.

"H-huh? I don't k-know what y-you're talking about y-you talking cat!" Probe stammered, adjusting his glasses with his robotic hands.

"I know it's you Probe" Goldy say and attempted to grab his head scarf but Probe pushed him away. "Are you spying on us?" 

"What?! No! Just Y/n–" He paused and look at your cat who was staring at him shock and confuse. "I-i mean bye!"

Probe hurriedly walked out the store, panicking before Goldy could say something. Once the realisation dawned on him that you were being spied on for who knows whatever reason, he ran towards the entrance and thankfully found your friends who were about to check out.