Chapter 6 Goodbye

Scarlett POV

“AUTOBOTS!!” we hear Charlotte yelled so we all transform. She had a blank expression while examining us.

“Make yourselves ready. The government has decided to need you off this planet” Charlotte said.

“What!” I yelled while stepping over to the women.

“WE’re the ones fighting back! You want the Decepticons to make you all slaves! If you’re smart you must get that we’re the ones helping you!” I yelled in anger.

“You’re not leaving this planet” Charlotte said making me confused and take a step back.

“I’m sorry. I think I hear wrong. I’m what” I asked.

“Scarlett since you can change into a human we are keeping you here. We have been ordered to separate you from the Autobots and to make your stay in your human form” Charlotte said.

“What. If my Family is leaving am going with them” I said.

“Scarlett you have to stay here” Optimus said. I quickly turn to look at him.

“What! No way! If you leave I’m going with you!” I yelled.

“You’re staying here and that's an order!” Optimus yelled.

“No! I can lose you again!” I yelled. Optimus then sigh and walk over to me. He garbs my chin so I could be looking at him.

“You will not lose me Sweetspark. Sam needs you here” Optimus said.

“What about me. What about our sparkling. You can leave me not when I'm sparked with you sparkling” I said with tears rolling down my eyes. Optimus sight once more and wipe the tears away from my eyes.

“Scarlett please don’t make this harder. I want you to stay and protect Sam. You're a strong person. I know it” Optimus said he then kiss me passionately. We separate and with a sad look, I turn to look at Charlotte.

“Midnight Prime transform into your human form” Charlotte order.

I did as she says and transform into my human form.

New Clothes for Scarlett

Charlotte then walks over and put something around my wrist.

“What is this” I asked.

“It will keep you from changing back to your Bi-pedal” she said. I nodded then she motions me to follow her. I look back at all the Autobots and with a sad smile, I walk away following Charlotte behind.

Time Skip

I was on a plane with Sammy and Charlotte inside. We were heading to the Arc the spaceship that the Autobots were using to go home or some other planet. I never thought that there was the day that it was going to actually be used.