Chapter 2 Surprise

Bumblebee POV

Once Jazz and Ironhide left with Optimus to the moon everyone left to do there own thing. For me will I really didn’t knew what to do. I didn’t have any training for now. I really miss Sam but didn’t know if I be able to go and visit him again with all the things that we were doing around.  

“:Dino want to do something fun:” I asked.

“Sorry Bee have training” Dino said the left to help the humans with some shooting practice. I growl then decided to look for Scarlett. I turn around and saw Scarlett transform into her Bi-pedal. I was about to walk over until I saw her hold her head down. I saw her hold her head and her stomach like if she was in pain. My eyes then wide when I saw her fall down to the ground with a BANG.

“Scarlett! Scarlett! Guys there something wrong with Scarlett” Lennox yelled while running to her side.

I quickly broke from my shock and run over them. I saw the other soldiers and bots stop whatever they were doing and run over as well.

“What happened” Charlotte asked once she was next to Will.

“I don’t know. Scarlett transforms to her human form than almost fall but we caught her. She then throw up so I told her to transform back into her Bi-pedal but when she did she fell unconscious to the ground” Will explained.

Ratchet then finally came over running and began to check Scarlett out. I hear a growl come from his mouth then turn to us.

“Quickly help me move Scarlett to the med-bay and lay her to a medical bed” Ratchet order then began to walk over to the med-bay.

“Okay, so who will carry her then” Dino asked while holding Scarlett in a sitting position.

No one move that was until Ratchet turns to us once again.

“I said now or you be dealing with an angry Optimus if he comes back and finds Scarlett like this!” Ratchet yelled making us jump. I then quickly move over to Scarlett and pick her bride style. She was not heavy so it was easy to carry her over to the med-bay and into the medical bed.

“There is find Bee. Thanks. You could leave now so I could work on Scarlett” Ratchet said. I was about to respond but I saw Ratchet grab a Cybertronian wrench and hold it up. My eyes wide so as quickly as I brought Scarlett here I run out of there but I could help it to worry about Scarlett. What could have caused her to faint.

Ratchet POV

When Bee finally run away scared of the large wrench I had in my hand I lay it back down to the table. I then turn around and grab a scanner. I began to scan Scarlett body. The scan finishes so I brought it over to the computer. I connect it to the computer and waited for the results to come up.

As I waited for the results I walk over to Scarlett and check for any other damage in her body that may be bothering her making her transformation affect her body. I didn’t found anything that may be bothering her but the result had finished so I walk back to the computer.

I began to read what the results.

“Results of the scan was….” my eyes widen when I read the last words. I quickly turn really fast to Scarlett body who was still laying down on the medical bed. I don’t know how will Scarlett react when she hears this but hell she may freak out.

Scarlett POV

It was dark. I could see nothing. What happened to me. I then saw a bright light. My body began to move forward until the white like surrendering my body. The light was so bright that I had to close my eyes. I then slowly began to open them to see both my parents standing there smiling at me.