Chapter 3 Sentinel

Scarlett POV

I quickly transform to my Bi-pedal and run over to Optimus unconscious body. I slowly pick his head up and lay it on my lap. Some minutes pass and Optimus the finally started to wake up.

“Are you alright my love” I asked worriedly because of how hard he just hit himself in the ground.

“Yeah, Sweetspark I’m just shocked that all” he said then sat up.

“Optimus do you still want the sparkling” I asked feeling worry and scared that maybe he didn’t want to have a baby.

“Scarlett I’ll always wish for us to have our sparkling nothing will change my thoughts on that. It’s just that this means that I be more protective because of our sparkling needs both their Father and Mother alive. I’m really sorry that we haven't been spending time alone. I tried to have a day off so we could spend time together Sweetspark” Optimus said bringing a bright smile into my face. I then in a flash tackled him into a hug and kiss him passionately.

“I love you my dear love” I whispered once we separated.

I love you to my Sweetspark” he answered back and place his forehead on mine and just smiled at me.

“AAAWWW!!” I hear two people say. I look up and saw Bee and Jazz standing there wiping a tear away with a smile on there face. I saw them then realized something.

“Wait your Sparked” Jazz asked. I nod.

“YEAH, WE ARE GOING TO BE UNCLES!!” Both Jazz and Bee yelled in happiness and run around the base yelling at everyone about the news of me being pregnant. I think now everyone knows about me being pregnant thanks to these two idiots.

“Will that a way to tell everyone the news” I said with a chuckle.

“Indeed my love” Optimus said then stood up helping me get up as well.

“Bee! Scarly! Are Bee and Scarlett in there” I hear Sam voice over a comm. I smile at Optimus motioning that I had to go and save my best friend. He smiles and nods. So I then quickly transform into my alt-mode and raced out with Bee following close behind.

I saw up ahead Sam and a guard pinning him down to the ground. I then transform into my Bi-pedal and jump over the fence. Bee didn’t really jump over but crash into it. He has also transformed. I then transform into my human form and pulled the guard off Sam who pulled me into a hug and wouldn’t let me go.

“This how you treat Autobots. We’re on the same team. Yeah, enjoy next job at 7-11, dickhead” Wheelie said. I smile at him then pull always from the crushing hug that Sam was giving me.

“That’s right. A-hold” I looked at the voice and saw Brain with them. Wheelie then saw me and walk over and hug my leg.

“Well hello there. Angel warrior” Wheelie said.

“Still as cute as last time I saw you Wheelie but please stop I’m a marry women now” I said. He looks sad but nod and left to be beside Brain.

“That’s my car and my best friend!” Sam yelled at the guard. Sam then look at Bee.

“Come here. Come here!” he yelled pointing at Bee.

“:Come on. Sam:” Bee whined not liking that he was getting lecture after saving him.

“What is your deal. I know your black ops stuff is important to you. I’m not trying to diminish it or guilt-trip you or anything. I just never see you anymore. You can come to the garage and just hang out one night” Sam asked looking at Bee with an angry look.