Battle Between Lost Lovers

Start from the beginning

You were there standing with an even more powerful aura flowing around you.

Y/N: Spend most of your life ruled by another!...Watch your race dwindle to a handful!...And then!...Tell me what has more meaning than your own strength! I have in me the blood of a wolf faunus! You are all nothing but a joke! Yet I've had to watch you discriminate and abuse me! My own pride and will, thrown to the wayside!...You've....You've discriminated me for far too long... And it is time....for you to pay!

Tanya grew tired of this, and glared towards the sky.

Tanya: Salem! Transport to a place away from people! If you give me that, then I will fight Y/N!

Y/N: *satisfied smile* Ahhhh!

Salem stared into her crystal ball, excited.

Salem: Yes, if they fight, the damage that she receives will coarse through Y/N, and it will be sent back to me. I will the power he sends me for my newest grimm.

Ozpin: So be it.

Suddenly, Ozpin was in between you and Tanya.

Ozpin: If you truly believe this is the right decision, then you will have to get around me to do it.

Glynda: Ozpin!

Ozpin: No Glynda, stay out of this.

Everyone stared in shock as the headmaster of Beacon was right in the middle of danger. He was glaring at Tanya as she glared back.

Ozpin: Tanya, I'mm afraid I have no choice.

Tanya:......Then neither do I...

Suddenly, Tanya began to slowly lift her arm, and she aimed her palm at Ozpin. You were shocked by her action, as were the others.

Cole: Tanya...you can't...

She didn't listen, and charged up a blue energy ball in her hand. It was charging up as she continued to glare at Ozpin. Ozpin was shocked by the action, and couldn't believe his own eyes. Knowing though that she would change her mind, he lowered his arms and head, looking down in failure.

Ozpin: Fine..do what you will. *walks to the side* I can't stop you..

Tanya: I'm sorry, professor.

Ozpin: Yes....so am I.

As Ozpin looked down, he secretly handed Glynda his scroll. This made her confused, but she took it non the less. Tanya set her sights back on you as you stood there with a grin. Salem was finally done with waiting, and transported you, Tanya, Cole, and Ozpin to somewhere secluded. Raven stared in complete shock, as did the others. First, you pop up in an evil manner and blow away hundreds of people, next Tanya pops up out of no where and challenges you to fight. It was too much for her, that she fainted.

Tai: *catches Raven* Raven! Hey! Wake up!

Pan: Mommy!

Yang: What happened!?

Summer: It must be from too much shock, I'm surprised I didn't faint as well.

As they checked on her, Glynda pulled out Ozpin's scroll, and when she did, a blip was pinging on the screen.

Yashiro: Is it suppose to make that noise?

Glynda: I see, it's a tracking device, he wants us to follow him.

Yashiro: Here, give it to me, I'll go.

Victoria: No, it's dangerous.

Yashiro: Don't worry, I'll be alright, plus, I doubt any air vehicle will be able to get anywhere near there.