When You're Gone...

Sky's P.O.V.

"l thought you said l'd be ok,so why am l breaking apart?" l asked K.C. who sat in front of me.We were in my room sitting on my bed.Jade had gone out on a date with Drew and my parents were out.Mel was in her room listening to ugh dare l say it...Hannah Montana.Eww."l don't know Sky,but l promise everything will get better"he said with a reasuring smile."l don't deserve to have a friend like you K.C."l said."No l don't deserve to have a friend like you Sky,you're amazingly talented,pretty,smart,funny,pretty,sarcastic,your just you and you don't care and did l mentioned pretty?"he said with a goofy smile.

"ls it wrong to still have feelings for him?"l asked him."l guess not l meen it's been a few months,obviously if you love him you won't get over him so fast"he said looking at the ground sadly."lm sorry i'ts just-"l was cut off."Don't worry Sky,like l said lm willing to wait for you,even if it takes a while"he said.We sat there in silence as he began leaning in.We were only inches away from each other l could feel his warm breath on my lips."l wan't to see Eli!"Mel yelled.We pulled away from each other and l looked at K.C. he had a smile on his face.

"Why so happy K.C.?"l asked in a mocking tone."l figured l must be growing on you"he said grining."l want Eli!"Mel shouted again."Sweety your sister doesn't want to see Eli,he's a bad guy"K.C. said."No he's not Eli always calls me on the phone and tells me to take care of Sky and that he love's us!.Your a meannie"she said.Eli has been checking up on me?.Maybe l could use this as an excuse to go to his house."Fine l'll take you to see him"l said."What?"K.C. said."l want to know why he's been checking on me"l stated."Are you sure Sky?"he asked worried."Yeah"l said.

After K.C. left l took Mel into my car and then we both headed to Eli's house.

l got out of the car and held Mel's hand as we walked up to Eli's house.l knocked at his door."Sky"he said surprised."Eli!"Mel shouted."Mel!"he shouted back as he hugged her and spined her around.This was a side of Eli l had never seen.He seemed like he would be a great father.l blushed at the thought."Uhm come inside l wasn't expecting company,but lm glad it was you"he said looking at me with his signature smirk."And me!"Mel said."Especially you my little spy"he said as they both began laughing and Mel ran around acting like a spy."What brings you to my lovely home"he said."l wanted to know why your checking up on me"l said bluntly.

"l was worried about you"he said sincerly taking my hand in his"lm mad at myself because l put you ln this condition and all l want to do is fix my mistake,so l dumped Clare for good this time because lm pretty sure l want to spend the rest of my life with you and it kills me that your like this and that your shuting me out of your world.Skylar Munro your so important to me l can't bare to lose you,not again"he said.Leave it to Eli to leave me spechless.

"Sky l want to play outside!"Mel said"Ok wait for me"l said she sat on the couch looking at me and Eli."lm sorry"was all l said."Come on Mel,lets go home"l said taking her hand"Can l come with you,l mean since l have nothing to do"he said.l chuckled at his comment."Ok".Maybe things with Eli can go back to the way they were.Mel,all because of Mel.I trully love her she was the best little sister anyone could ever ask for.You would think l'd be jealous because she's the pride and joy of my mother but lm actually happy because she's my little sister.She always makes me smile even with the siliest things she did,she always managed to make me smile and now she did her best to get me back with Eli.She trully is an Angel.