Love you,Hate you

SKY'S POV

"I can't believe l let you convince me to come today,mom said l could of drop out of school" l said to an anoyed looking Jade."What fun would that be" she said in a monotone voice.l kept walking to the front doors of the school.Thanks to Eli l officially hated heavy rock,l still liked regular rock but not in this insteant l had found my refuge with the UK band.l walked in listening to Moments by 1D and as cliche it may seem Drew was there waiting for me.

''Close the door

Throw the key

Don't wanna be reminded

Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you

My judgement's clouded

Like tonight's sky''     

How acurate were these songs(insert sarcasm here)."Drew" was all l said as l ran into his arms.

''Hands are silent

Voice is numb

Try to scream out, my lungs

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face.''

He just held me their as for no reason yet again l began to cry.Drew made me feel safe in his arms."It's gonna be ok l promise" Drew said as he carased my hair in a comforting way."Im glad you were the first person l ran in too"l said sincerly."lm glad you feel that way,you know l'll always be here for you"he said

''You know I'll be your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love My heartIs breathing for this

Moment, in timeI'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today.''

We continued walking around school towards my locker.I frozed mid way.Drew seemed to notice and looked ahead.Eli was standing infront of my locker looking at the ground."We can just put your stuff in my locker"he said to me.I was tempted to say yes but something told me to go and talk to the boy with emerald eyes who as of today made me remember he was supose to be my Romeo.I looked up at Drew and moved my head no."Then im coming with you if that's ok?"he said"Sure is".

Drew was different from Eli,he didn't state anything he asked.

I couldn't stop the rapit beating of my heart as l walked towards my locker.All eyes were on me.l finally made it infront of him."Eli" l said."Sky can we talk"was all he said."No" l said stubornly earning ooo's and ahh's.

''I love you so much 

I hate you so bad

said "I don't miss you"

You know that's not true

boy I want you bad 

I hate you so much

but I love you oh so bad

when I say I'm leaving

I don't mean it

Leave it to my playlist to betray me,l thought to myself."Please,for the sake of the play"he said getting anoyed.Really that's the excuse he was gonna use,and then he was gonna get ticked off again.Tzz."No" l said firmly.

''feels like we on a roller-coaster

you take me up high then take me down low

there go them games boy you think your clever

you try to play me its so whatever'' 

"Fine be that way!" he said storming off.

There goes my hero,l thought sarcastically.

''somedays we on the same page

then we go our separate ways and our loves down the drain t

hen I'm calling you again ''

"Omg! did some one die!" l yelled to the now staring crowd.They shuffled and left.Then the person l would have loved not to see came up to me with a little smirk."Told you,but since you're not together l don't see what's wrong with trying to get back with him"she said proudly."Don't you dare Clare,l might not be with him but l won't allow you to hurt him again" l said.She just smirked and walked off.

Crap!.Time to play nice with Eli,l thought."l'll meet up with you Drew"l simply said.l then began running the way where Eli went.

''I love you so much 

I hate you so bad

said "I don't miss you"

You know that's not true

boy I want you bad 

I hate you so much

but I love you oh so bad

when I say I'm leaving

I don't mean it

There he is.Should l go to him or not?.Dammit Sky don't second guess yourself now!.l thought.There he was in all he's glory,glaring at an apple that was in his hand,right now l feard for the apple's safety.I walked closer to him.Just a few more steps.He was sitting down on a bunk so l sat infront of him.He just stared at me with tears in his eyes.

''tell me a way we can make this better

boy I want you back now forever''

Just when l thought he couldn't brake me anymore there he went breaking my heart,again."Im sorry"l wisperd removing the tears from his face.He held my hand to his face just when l was about to remove it."No im the one that's sorry l had no rights to call you stupid and storm off and get jealous and-""Your rambling"i cut in with a small smile.

"ls it too late to get you back?"he asked weakly.ls it?Should l get back with Eli,after all he apologized.What he said was in the moment he didn't mean it.

"No it's not" l smiled at him as he pulled my face closer to his.l felt his warm lips move in sync with my own.Oh how l love the way he kissed me.Everytime he did it gaved me butterflies,i just couldn't help it.Eli takes me to another world.