Back Around

Sky's P.O.V.

I was in my room and Eli had just left so it was just me and Mel who was already sleeping since it's 1:12am.I couldn't sleep.The event from tonight kept playing in my head.Was Eli really going to kiss me?.How do you know he loves you?.How do you know he's yours?.I thought.He'll find his own way to tell you with the little things he'll do.Was my own answer.Maybe he will were my favorite color just so he could catch my eye?Does he leaves a little not to tell you,you are on his mind?.Maybe dedicate a song with words ment just for you?.Ugh! what am l thinking Eli doesn't like me or love's me for that matter.Then again that's how you know.After my mental argument with my self l decided to sleep.

I woke up and got dress in my uniform ugh.I woke up Mel helped her get dress and headed of to school.I droped her of and thought of taking her with me to band practice since mom and Bob wouldn't be home.Old people.When l got out of my car l noticed people staring at me and wispering.Odd was what l thought.Then l spotted Drew.

"Hey do you know what's going on?"l asked.

"Someone is spreading a nasty rumor about you and Eli,they said you guys hooked up in his car yesterday"Drew said with worry in his face.

"Seriously?,Who started the rumor?"l asked,he didn't answer"Who?!"l said again.

"Clare Edwards"he finally said.

That bitch,who ever she is.l'm going to find out and make her regret talking about me.

When l went to my locker l saw a worried Adam,Imogen,Eli and even Fiona.

"Did you hear what their saying about us?"Eli was the first to talk.

"Yes"l responded angrily.

"You know she's just jealous l mean she and Eli dated last year maybe she's recentfull towards him and want's to make him look bad"said Fiona.

"Who the hell is Clare?"l asked anoyed.

"She's the one that glared at you yesterday"Adam reminded me.

She's going down.

"Good to know"l answerd and went of looking for her.

To my surprise they followed me then l spotted her acting all glorious giving high fives to some girls commenting about the rumor.I walked up to her and said

"What did l do to deserve this and tell me the truth and don't lie cause your pretty good at that but not this time and talking shit about me ill let you know you can say what you want to everyone but know this,im not here for your entertainmet you don't really wanna mess with me it's just gonna come back around"she just stood there than answerd.

"Or you don't wanna mess with me"she said.

"Try me"l answerd.

"Cat fight!"someone yelled.

Me and Clare began to fight.She slaped me first but then l punched her in the face and straddled her and kept punching her.I felt arms wrap themselves around me and pull me up.On the floor was a criying Clare.

"I told you.don't mess with me or you'll regret it"l spat.

"Chill Sky"said Eli who had been the one to pull me up from Clare.

"You know you walk around like you run the world,runing around and talking about me now,tss they think that your the perfect girl but there gonna see everything that your not and l feel bad for you"was all l said as l left.

I went to my class only to be send to the principal's office.

When l got there l saw that Clare was still crying.Jeez give me a break."Mrs.Munro im dissapointed,your third day and you fight you do know you will not go unpunished,both of you's"he stated.