"For someone that is destined to kill me, you suck at fighting"She said throwing a fire ball at which I dodged.

"For someone who had their power and is presumed to be great, you suck at aiming"I said perfectly hitting her with a strong wind throwing her across the room.

" I'd watch my mouth if I were you. " she said continuing to throw fireballs at me that I successfully dodged or quench with water.

" I think I'm the one that's supposed to tell you that, I'm not the one who is doomed to be destroyed or am I? " I said throwing her fireballs which she dodged.

" I hate you, you're just a mistake. " she said going to the doll and stabbing it with a knife on the stomach causing me to let out a loud scream and my stomach to bleed.

" You know what? You're just a coward. Why don't you just face me, I'm here aren't I? "

" I just want to watch you screaming while I do this. " she said stabbing my shoulder and I let out a scream. " You have no idea how much satisfaction I'm getting from this. " she said then started throwing the doll around causing me to hit my head against one wall or another or an object.

" You're so pathetic, I'm going to correct the mistake of my you being born by killing you. " she said angrily

My body was aching me so much, how could she do this to me, it didn't help that I was in pain and was already bleeding from the stabs, she didn't seem to mind at all. I stretched my hands aiming for the doll to burn it but before it reached the doll she dragged the doll making me miss my target and flying across the room till I hit the wall. I let out a loud scream, my head was really aching me, I won't be surprised if my brain comes out with all the hit, some people say the brain looks like a macaroni or shredded rice, maybe I will be finding out soon but let me not think of that right now.

" I still don't know what you're getting from doing this. "

" The satisfaction of seeing you hurt, of watching you being your usual weak self. " she shouted angrily and I decided to try again but I ended up burning the table.

" You're never going to be free from me Lianna . " she said

" I will be free from you Loranda. " I said

" Only when you're dead. " she said smirking . " And seeing the way you are now, it's not far from now. "

" Don't be so sure. " I said

" Oh, I am sure. " she said taking a coal from the fire and placing it on the area of my stomach that she stabbed causing me to let a scream. It was burning me especially since it was on the wound and I couldn't help but continue screaming louldly,"You're never going to be free from me Lianna, never".
At this point I felt like I was going to die, I was hurting all around and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I continued to scream as the heat of the coal was going to the wound, I didn't even know when tears started slipping from my eyes, I didn't want to appear weak, crying wasn't something I wanted to do now but I couldn't help it, the pain is so excruciating.

" Wow, is that tears I see. My little sister that's meant to hurt me is crying because I'm hurting her. " she said laughing.

She continued to do it and I kept screaming. " please... stop. "

" Oh, but I haven't even started yet. " she said with a smirk and I tried burning the doll again but failed causing her to laugh.

I let out a loud scream and stretched out my hands bringing out the fire and directed it towards the doll and this time I burnt it. The type of joy and relief that was surging through me knew no bound, I was free from her at least for now.

" You... " she shouted giving me her signature glare.

I used a strong wind pushing her to the ground and just as she was about to stand up I quickly threw a dagger that was in my boots at her stomach and used the wind to push her with a strong force until she hit her head strongly against a wall and when I wanted to do something to ruin her or at least hurt her in a remarkable way I found myself at Hilda's.

Damon's Pov

We are outside the room waiting for Hilda to do whatever she wanted to do to deliver Lianna from the bondage she was in. I hated when it happens to her and I have no idea what to do, it made me feel helpless and useless. I couldn't even protect her. After waiting outside for like five minutes I began to hear her screaming, Loranda was probably hurting her. I wanted to be there with her, to be there for her. I couldn't want outside and so I barged in. Hilda looked at me with a look of annoyance probably for disturbing her but I didn't mind. Lee was hurting.

I went to where she laid and held her hand, her face wasn't peaceful or calm like it always was and then she add started screaming loudly. I wonder what Loranda was doing to her now. She continued screaming and I don't know what Hilda was doing if she could still feel the pain.

" Aren't you supposed to help stop it, why's she still in pain? " I asked angrily

" She has to do this on her own, she has to defeat Loranda."

" You're kidding me, what can she probably do to defeat Loranda?" I asked. " Look at the state she's in currently, what is she supposed to do? "

There was a lot of burns on her stomach and a deep cut. She also had a cut on her shoulder and this was the ones that we could see. I'm sure she'd have been throwing her around.

" Calm down she's a strong girl, she'd get through it. "

Tears starter slipping from her eyes and it broke me to see her that way. I slowly began to wipe the tears away. I don't even want to know to know what she's
going through l right now cause whatever it is, it's really hurting her for her to cry. I hate that I can't do anything to protect her from what she's going through and it just annoys me a lot and makes me feel useless. I just want to hold her in my arms and protect her from everything and everyone, including myself.

Her eyes sprang open and I pulled her into a hug and she flinched and I looked her, her stomach was filled with lots of scars and cuts, she was also bleeding and her shoulder too but her stomach was in a really bad condition. She continued to cry and I just held her in my arms stroking her hair. I don't know what to say to her, the last time something like this happened I said something that pissed her off but now I was going to say little or no words. I don't want to do anything that would push her away from me, I just hope that this small gesture will be enough for her. Her face was buried in my chest and I just continued to pat and stroke her hair and occasionally telling her that everything was okay now .She stopped crying and her eyes were red and puffy.

" You're going to be fine now okay, I'm here for you. " I said and for a second I was expecting her to laugh and throw it in my face but instead she just smiled and hugged me.

" Thanks for being here, you didn't have to come with me but you did. I'm still surprised as to why you came but I'm glad you did. "

" I came because I wanted to be here, to be here for you and you don't have to thank me for anything cause I always want to be here for you mi reina. " I said still hugging her and she smiled.