(Percy: I) Power

Hey, my Greeks/Romans/Mortals/Gods/Primordials!!
This is placed after the war with Gaea
BUT LEO ALREADY HAS CALYPSO AT CAMP!!
EXCUSE MY GRAMMER AND BAD WRITING!!
ENJOY!! :)

Question - Should there be any ship that contains Percy not with Annabeth later on??

~+~

(Percy: I) 

Power

~+~

     Percy was almost crying with frustration. 

     He stood in the middle of his cabin, the water almost up to his waist.

     Percy had just woken up from a nightmare. No, not a nightmare. A fear racking memory.

     Percy had woken up in a fit of tears and whimpers. The fear slowly started to accumulate. Eventually, it reached its climax, in which water from his fountain started filling up and overflowing onto the cabin floors.

     Currently, Percy was trying his hardest to stop his cabin from overflowing -- and drawing attention from the other cabins -- but to no avail. 

     He gave up trying not to awaken the other campers. The fear in his chest reaching its boiling point, he screamed in agony. Surprisingly, the water within a three feet diameter of him was blown away, leaving only the soaked floor. The water slowly began to retreat back into the fountain.

     If anyone had woken up or heard, he couldn't tell.

~*~
Time Skip 
~*~

     Percy tiredly walked out of his cabin. He hadn't been able to sleep after the events of a few hours ago.

     Percy got to the pavilion, got his food, ordered his cup to fill with Blue Diet Coke, sat down, and started picking at his food. He never really ate. This time he tried to, but his logical side would not allow it. 'Food equals more energy. Energy equals a possibility of worse episodes.' 

     'But look how much he NEEDS this food!' His morality shot back

     'Do I look like I give two flying craps 'bout his physical shape. I'm caring for his future mental state.'

      'Would you two SHUT UP!' Whoops, there's his Anxiety.

     Logic and Morality continued bickering back and forth, Anxiety stepping in every so often to warn them to stop before Percy would attract attention from his campers. Percy had to strain to not do the said thing. His hands itched to cup his ears. His vocal cords begged for him to yell.

     He started hyperventilating, his heart racing at alarming speed. 

    He quickly stood up, dumping his plate, and racing to the arena. That was his escape from this hell hole. Fighting. Fighting solved everything, but he hadn't had the urge to hurt real people. He's mostly been shredding dummies with Anaklumos.

     Speaking of shredding dummies with Anaklumos, that's exactly what he was doing. It took all his might not look to his right, where he sensed someone. To be specific, he sensed a female. Probably eighteen or nineteen. Average in the health -- mental and physical -- category. He also sensed a low concentration of brown eumelanin, which means the girl has blond hair.

     Annabeth.

    Percy succumbed to the temptation, dropping Riptide, and running over to hug Annabeth. As they embraced, Percy heard Annabeth wince. 'Huh, strange...' Anxiety's back at it again. 'Maybe she's hurt. Maybe she doesn't feel the same as before. Maybe she hates you. Oh, I know. She's cheating on you. She finally realized you're not worth her time. You knew this would happen. She is way better than you, to be honest. Admit it. ADMIT. ADMIT IT!'

     "Percy, are you alright?"

     Percy hadn't noticed with all the yelling from Anxiety, but Annabeth had pulled back from him and was looking at him with a worried expression. It hurt his heart to see her like this. He realized at that moment he cared for Annabeth more than he cared about himself. Eh. 

     Stupid Kelphead! Annabeth asked a question!

     "I'm fine, Annie. Just zoned out for a little bit." He answered her in the most monotone voice he'd ever heard himself speak in.

     'Do it, Perce' A new mental voice spoke.

     Huh??

     'Do what?' He mentally asked.

     'Grab Riptide, and do the deed of the dead, of course.'

    'Why?'

     'NO QUESTIONS!'

     Little did Percy know, he had subconsciously already had walked over to his sword, pick it up, and start walking over to Annabeth.

     Thank the Olympus Gods for Annabeth's vocal cords.

     As soon as the word 'Percy..?' come from her gorgeous throat of hers, he snapped out his Deceitful trance.

     He was absolutely disgusted by himself. He started hyperventilating. This time he didn't stop. He could barely see Annabeth's blonde curls bouncing as she ran to him before he fell into darkness.

~*~*~
Aye-o!!

So, this is the first chapter of 'Legacy ( Percy Jackson FanFic )'

Please, please, please, please, PLEEEAAASE excuse my grammar and the shortness.

I promise the rest of the chapters will be 1,000+ words.

This one was almost 800

Sorry  'bout that

BYE :)
~*~*~

{Written: March 2, 2018}