"We're missing the movie." Mingyu muttered as they parted to breathe.

Neither of them cared, another round of locking lips proved that. They both wanted to stay like that for as long as they lived; in one another's arms, skin touching, lips on fire, hearts beating fast but something made Mingyu jump suddenly and he moved back.

"Someone's knocking at the door." He breathed. It took him a while to finally get up and leave the room, Wonwoo kept diving back in for another taste of his lips and Mingyu didn't want to stop him.

"I'll be a second." Mingyu said eventually and left the bedroom.

Wonwoo sighed through a soft smile. He listened to the muffled talking of Mingyu from the other room, he didn't need to hear what he was saying to appreciate the delicacy of his voice. But as the volume rose into angry yelling he began to worry.

"I told you to leave me alone!" Mingyu bellowed.

Of course, Wonwoo couldn't hear the other side of the argument between him and the person at the door so he ran into the living to see what had caused the commotion. Mingyu was fuming and standing with broad shoulders at the main entrance to the apartment. A young man was in the doorway, his features were soft and gentle and he seemed innocent and sweet from appearance but judging from the fire in Mingyu's eyes and the frown on the strangers face his looks deceived him.

The stranger spoke, pointing at Wonwoo.

"Don't bring him into this. If you ever touch him, God dammit, I will never let you see the light of day again-" Mingyu was interrupted, Wonwoo assumed, by raging yells from the gentle-faced boy who squared up to him.

"Back away, Joshua. Get out of my house." Mingyu didn't want to show Wonwoo the violent side of him but the anger his ex brought him was overpowering. Joshua gulped in response and Wonwoo was certain he saw tears in his pretty eyes.

Mingyu sighed. "Look, I'm sorry but I've moved on... and so should you." He turned him round by his shoulder and guided him out the door with his hand on his back.

Wonwoo lip read the pained words of "Take me back," that formed on Joshua's lips.

"Please don't come over here again." Were Mingyu's last words to him as he closed the door in his face.

The apartment fell deadly silent after that and for what felt like forever nobody spoke. Mingyu rested his head in his arms against the door looking broken and sore from the argument. Wonwoo put a hand on his back to comfort him though he had no idea how to act.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

Mingyu turned to face him and leant his back to the door. Wonwoo moved closer for comfort so their faces were millimetres away and Mingyu tilted his head with a frown.

"Yeah, everything is fine." His voice was barely audible and considerably low and Wonwoo knew that was a blatant lie.

"You don't look fine. What just happened?"

Mingyu sighed heavily as if he was trying to rid of all the bad feelings inside him through a single breath. "That was Joshua," he said "he's my ex-boyfriend...kind of."

"What do you mean by kind of?"

"We never actually dated but we were very close. I was never sure how I felt about him but when he confessed I panicked and rejected him. I think I broke his heart and I've never been able to forgive myself since then."

"Oh."

"I haven't seen him in so long... until now. He just turned up asking for me to take him back. I told him that I didn't want to and he got mad. Really mad. He wouldn't leave. He's...easily hurt."