Author's Note

To all the readers of this book, if there's any out there hehe,

I deeply apologize because you see, my phone got broken that I could no longer open it. I'm so depressed that I didn't know what to do about it. I'm so sorry guys. I didn't expect this to happen. I could still no longer believe that it's already gone. Sorry if I'm over reacting. It's just I'm so down and depressed thinking that I really need it especially for school purposes. Bear with me guys, I hope you all understand me.

Still, even though, I will never stop on writing this story. I haven't given up this yet! I really really really REALLY loved doing this even though it's such a crap. I will continue making the story and maybe I will write it down on my notebook or in my laptop. So it means that it will take long enough until I could update again. I really hope and strongly hope that I could update soon. I really missed this so much and my phone.

So long everyone and take care.

"The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long."

-Unknown

"Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do."

– H. Jackson Brown Jr.

"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

-Franklin D Roosevelt

-Lezdee_Kirigiri99

Ultimate Introvert