Ichigo-chan

The next day, Misaki-senpai woke up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for her and Ryuunosuke. Since, Ryuunosuke loves to eat tomatoes, she made a vegetable salad with tomatoes as the main ingredient. The table was all set and she only needs to call the long haired boy for breakfast. She was about to go upstairs when suddenly the doorbell rang.

“Good morning, Miss. Is this the Sakura dormitory?” A strawberry short haired girl appeared outside the door and meet Misaki-senpai. Misaki-senpai was confused for a while. Does she look familiar to her?

“Yes, it is. Can I help you with something?” Misaki-senpai asked politely.

“Do Ryuunosuke Akasaka lives here?” She asked. Misaki-senpai gasped in awe. She suddenly remembered the AI of Ryuunosuke! This girl reminds her the AI.

“No way! You’re Maid-chan!?” She exclaimed in front of her and jumped over to give her a tight hug. Misaki-senpai had this crazy thought that maybe Ryuunosuke had successfully turned Maid-chan into a life-sized AI!

The girl, acts like she knows what Misaki-senpai had said. She just smiled and chuckled at Misaki-senpai. “Oh, yes. I know Maid-chan.”

“That’s great! I’m Misaki Kamiigusa-Mitaka, Dragon’s senior and dorm neighbor. But now, I’m going to college this coming next school year so that means I don’t leave here anymore. I’m just here to accompany Dragon since he was the only one left in this dormitory.” Misaki-senpai explained enthusiastically and opened the door wide to welcome inside the visitor.

“Dragon? You mean Akasaka-kun, right?” She asked. Misaki-senpai gave her a nod as confirmation. “Well, I’m Akasaka-kun’s....” she paused for a while looking for an exact word to describe her relationship with Ryuunosuke. It’s hard for her to say that she’s a ‘friend’ since that is was they were a long time ago. But she had no other choice. She continued,”Akasaka-kun’s old friend. I’m Akiyame Himeji. It’s really nice to meet you, Misaki-senpai.”

Misaki-senpai lead the strawberry girl inside. Surprisingly, a long haired boy wearing a green long sleeve came downstairs. He was still in the middle of the stairs when his eyes first met the strawberry girl and he was in a shock.

“Wha-What are you doing here?!” He asked when she saw her. The girl was wearing a white mini skirt with strawberry icons on it and a black suitcase on her right hand. She sure looks cute in her dress.

“Oh, good morning, Dragon! Look, who’s here! Your old friend Ichigo-chan came to visit you!” Misaki-senpai interrupted.

“I-Ichigo chan?!” Akiyame exclaimed and was confused.

“From now on, I’ll call you Ichigo-chan!” Said Misaki-senpai. “Ichigo” is a Japanese word meaning ‘strawberry.’ “Come on! Accompany us for breakfast!” Misaki-senpai pushed Akiyame inside the kitchen leaving Ryuunosuke on the stairs still in a shock of what’s happening.

Misaki-senpai put Akiyame on a chair in front of the dining table. She was in a shock of Misaki-senpai’s hyper actions. No words came out from the visitor’s mouth. She doesn’t want to reject the welcoming hospitality of Misaki-senpai.

“Hope you’ll like this, Ichigo-chan! I made this especially for Dragon since he loves tomatoes so much!”

Not sooner, Ryuunosuke went inside the kitchen and saw the two women sitting next to each other at the dining table. He marched straight to his chair where he always sat. It was at the other side of the table from where the two women are sitting right now. He grabbed his chopsticks and his own bowl.

“Mind explaining yourself?” He asked not looking at Akiyame. He sure not certain on what he should call her. Long ago, he used to call her ‘Strawberry girl’ but now he can’t make himself call her that. It was then before when they were still ‘friends.’